Reviews for My Father, My Program
Quantum Solaris chapter 16 . 4/6/2012
One word. Sequel,and Sam goes back to the Grid or something like that. I have read this all about five times before I had an account on fanfiction.

Great story. Needs a sequel.
irinab chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
oops sorry double sentence. ipod didnt show that the second one was still there and i rewrote it cause i thought it disappeared. oops

Irinab chapter 16 . 12/15/2011
Oh man, is Alan in for a shock. Maybe. I read somewhere that alot of people think Alan knew about the Grid, cause when Sam says 'what, you think I'm gonna just find him sitting there, all "hey kiddo; lost track of time"?' and Alan says 'wouldn't that be something...' it kinda makes you think he knows something.

-"How would the military of the world respond to that ship and Clu's formidable army?"

Read Aldhibah's 'Rectify' over in round 3 page 4 of the kinkmeme...

Well, just read 'Rectify', by Aldhibah. It's over in round 3 page 4 of the kinkmeme.

Ram Lover chapter 15 . 12/10/2011
Nooooooooo! CLU must win!
Cyberbutterfly chapter 14 . 11/10/2011
Hey- no problems, we get a busy schedule. And this chapter may have been short, but it was PACKED with action.

First, we had Sam and Clu- and I like the sutble twist this chapter took... Sam's starting to see a little more of the instability that runs through Clu, and it's changing things. And no matter how much he might like the guy learning that he's planning on taking over the 'outside' has got to be one HELL of a head trip.

Oh.. And the whole 'Out there, is a new world. Out there is our victory. Out there, is our destiny.'... I L-O-V-E-D the play on what Flynn said about the grid. So perfect, and an awesome display of showing just how much those two are alike.

Then we have Quorra and Flynn, and may I just say THANK YOU... One thing that always bothered me was how helpless Flynn was in Legacy. Compared to how much power he had in the original movie, he was defenceless... So I appreciated that you showed him overriding codes and creating energy surges and all that. Sure, Clu probably created a lot of preventative measures- but the creation should never be able to out power the creator.

I know your busy, so don't feel pressure- but I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next. This is really starting to pick up speed, and I'm anxious to see what the characters are going to do in the next chapter. (especially Sam and Clu- because Sam is in a LOT of danger, depending on how he responds)
Irinab chapter 14 . 11/10/2011
"Flynn smacked the program on his helmeted head.

"Please come this way, sir," the program said in response."

I know how that goes; I have to smack my tv when the picture flickers; cause it's only 2 years younger than I am...

And that whole smash-together disc thing, I woulda loved to see that in the film!
Cyberbutterfly chapter 13 . 11/8/2011
WOOO... Okay- busy week meant no time to check emails... So, sorry about the delayed responce (128... 128 FREAKING emails when I finally got on!)

Anyway... I LOVED Clu in this chapter... Trust that devious little program to seemingly lose the advantage and still come out on top because of it. (DAMN- that guy thinks fast on his feet)

And it was nice to see Clu have the chance to drop the act and show his claws when it came to dealing with Quorra- a great little reminder of just how dangerous and deadly he can be.

And then there's the scene with Sam and Flynn, which shows how so much has changed in just a short amount of time... No matter what, Clu's left his mark with Sam- and it's interesting to see how Sam has adjusted to that- how it's affecting his reunion with his dad when compared to the movie...

It's just up to Clu now... Because he's walking the tightrope- and one wrong movie is going to topple everything... Which makes me REALLY curious to see what he's planning on telling Sam about the Rectifier... Because I doubt it's going to be the complete and honest truth.

Please, please, PLEASE update as soon as possible.

Must. Know. What's. Happening... :D
shadowelf144 chapter 12 . 10/27/2011
yes poor sam i hope tron snappes out of it soon
Inferable Hell chapter 12 . 10/25/2011
LOL. Im a big fan of SLASH myself, and as we all know, SLASH fans often daydreams about the most unlikely pairs. But even I realizes that there's nothing sexual about this, so don't worry about it. ;D
Cyberbutterfly chapter 12 . 10/24/2011
No worries, Iluthra... I don't think any of us looked at Sam and Clu's relationship as sexual.

And I LOVE how you ride the line between Clu being evil, and Clu being a misunderstood character. Because- in my opinion- he IS both.

And how he's playing Flynn like a violin, and I can't wait to see what comes of that... Because, when it comes to mind games, I have to say I'd give the advantage to Clu.

Awesome chapter, and I can't wait to read the next one. (yeah, yeah- I know I say that every time... It's the TRUTH!)
Cyberbutterfly chapter 11 . 10/24/2011
And the plot thickens... I loved being able to read this chapter through Sam's perspective- because you KNOW the guys emotions have to be twisted into a preztle by now.

And I think it's interesting to have Clu sending out Rinzler to get Sam... Because with everything he's learned- you know he's going to try and reach Tron... Which could set off a whole new wack of trouble if he does.

I'm curious to see what happens should Sam learn about Clu holding Flynn, as well as how that first meeting between son and father is going to go down. Because, Clu DID win to a certain degree... he's changed the game and altered Sam perspective... You KNOW he's going to push that.
Balance in the Dark chapter 11 . 10/23/2011
Good chapter. I liked the dialogue between Flynn and Clu. Poor Sam will have to make a decision next chapter it looks like.

BITD
Dolphin0150 chapter 11 . 10/23/2011
oh dear...
Dolphin0150 chapter 10 . 10/21/2011
very good idea indeed!
Cyberbutterfly chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
Wow... First off, I'm flattered that you thought the idea was good enough to warrent attention- let alone impliment it.

Secondly, don't worry about it seeming canon- it is... Clu is manipulative- but he's also extremely smart... The man knows how to play a person. I mean, hell, he managed to turn most of a system on its creator.

While Sam's 'faith' in the program might be shaky at first because of it- it leaves Flynn with very few options for swaying his son.

And now we have Clu and Flynn's confrontation... Which I can't WAIT to read... Cause lets face it, those two have issues with each other that are a mile long... Add Sam into the equation and it's an unstable situation that could go nuclear.

btw... Saying Clu had made a mistake by lying to him... Wasn't a complaint against YOU or your story (it was just as canon as him telling the truth)

It was me doing the same thing I do when watching thrillers... Shouting at the characters and telling them what I think the best course of action is. :D
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »