Reviews for Caused by the Cruciatus Curse
ROSE chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
when is the next chapter coming out!
i am loving this story!
EEBinx chapter 13 . 7/10/2013
Tried to review at the end of chapter 14 but phone went wonky and posted only a few words :-/ here is what I meant to say:
I love Doctor Who! Recently got back into it since watching the Fourth Doctor reruns with my Dad when I was little :-)
Your fic is more realistic than a lot of them out there- I like how you are following (to a degree, obviously) the flow of Dearhly Hollows (I am doing the same but started with Half-Blood Prince) and they don't swear. A lot of authors, I find, make the characters swear blatantly- where Rowling would merely say "they swore" or "cursing his luck..." Or something along those lines. You are not over-the-top romance, but a just right combination of action and romance that keeps the story from becoming stagnant. Time keeps moving and that makes it more exciting. Keep up the good work :-)
EEBinx chapter 14 . 7/10/2013
I love Doct
General Herbison chapter 14 . 7/10/2013
Awh I love a happy ending to a chapter. As for your attraction to Doctor Who... I caved in to that years ago :D
Professor McGonagal chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
Please update soon!
FreeSpiritSeeker chapter 13 . 6/8/2013
This is a really fantastic story. I hope you'll update it soon. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 4/29/2013
This is really fascinating and interesting :)
I'd love to read more about Ginny and Draco and I think they are perfect together. I always felt that Harry and Ginny didn't have chemistry and their relationship didn't feel right. Thank you for a great fan fiction!
dawnisnow chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
This story is amazing. I am already following it. It is also a story in my favorites.
General Herbison chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
All black on Christmas Eve...that's just wrong in some respects. But I suppose Voldemort doesn't want anyone having a good time.

Glad to see this story is still going :)
Woemcat chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
really enjoying the story!
General Herbison chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
Really makes you hope for a happy ending. Looking forward to the next chp
Dancing-Souls chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
Haha can't wait for the next chapter and his reaction!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Harry potter should be in the place of Draco Malfoy but a nice story
General Herbison chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
(Dramatic gasp) oh the suspense is killing me! Great chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/18/2012