Reviews for The Carlin Challenge
mxfan88 chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
Good story so far. Can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon :)
waterproof chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
i like this story! glen is very handsome... and spencer is a little bit into herself. but she has great potential to fall in love with our hot ashley! i hope she will find out, that their is something else than sex with every girl... please write more!
hahahrhfu chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
great story... for the next chap...
IhEaRtSpAsHlEy chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Ewww im not feeling this whole ashley liking glenn thing...hopefully it won't go anywhere from there
lileyfan1415 chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
Hey

I liked this chapter. very good. so wait will spencer and ashley get together? whats with the sudden flirting between glen and ashley? keep goiing
lilce1992 chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
Looks like it's Spencer vs Glen
Anlorew chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
I definitely really like this story and think you should continue it. I love seeing such an out and confident Spencer! Also, it is refreshing to find a story that has Arthur and Paula both be supportive and in a good relationship with Spencer. I just love how all of the characters are depicted. Keep it up and PMS please!
lilce1992 chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Spencer is a playa playa
lileyfan1415 chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
hey,

so i liked this chapter. so we see spencer thinking about ashley. and they texted ans then ashkey came lover. and then they watched a movie then glen walked in. of course spencer gets mad. and then at school spencer flirt with kelly? so what will happen there. hopefully nothing. but thats my opinion. but will ashley and spencer ever get together? anyways thats a ll for now.
lines chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
You need to keep going! The story is great, I can't wait to see what happens. PMS!
ashleyss27 chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
I like it a lot! Spencer being a flirt is hilarious! PMS!
Me88 chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
like like :)
PurpleLover92 chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
Noo! They were just getting close and Ashley pulls away! I wonder who wins that challenge. PMS! I love you baby!
kayjeanette chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
loved this chapter! i want to know why ashley just ran out like that. maybe she just doesn't want spencer and glen to fight over her?

can't wait for the next chapter!
mb168 chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
I really like it but i hate that they have abet on it