Reviews for As Nothing
Sophia the Scribe chapter 1 . 7/5
This is really good! I absolutely love Remus/Tonks...
Blessings, Sophia
sigh... I love your fanfics :)
This one is probably my second favourite after a Call to Arms and its just so warm and fuzzy and adorable!
Thank you for writing this- it gives me so much warm feels in my heart and happy tears!
AvidReader2236 chapter 3 . 2/16
*holding gorgeous newborn*

Thank you!
AvidReader2236 chapter 2 . 2/16
This made my heart soar!
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/16
I can't wait to read on!
TheMaraudersAreUpToNoGood chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
I just wanted to say that this is amazing and you wrote it brilliantly! remus and tonks are my favourite characters and i just love this!
RedIsNotAColour chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
Wow this was just perfect! How can anyone not like Remus, Tonks and Teddy? DoEs NoT cOmPuTe
Love them so much and this is exactly how I imagined these events
Wow. Just, wow.
JJayGurl chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
I love it! So very much! Absolutely beautiful!
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
awwww!
Brooklyn Byrne chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
aww!
ladymirth chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
Sweet touching story! It occurs to me that the people who suffered the most in the series were Sirius, Remus and Andromeda...esp the latter. Imagine being a middle-aged woman with no family left in the eorld but a screaming infant, her only child murdered by her own sister just weeks after burying her husband! And no one to help but a war-weary, traumatized boy who's barely an adult! How did she manage to get out of bed? How incredibly strong she must have been! And I love your protective antagonistic relationship between Remus and Andromeda. I don't like it when she's all sunshine and daisies with him - disowned or not, she's a BLACK - unswervingly loyal to loved ones even as they're jealous of their affection, PROUD as all get out, untrusting and unforgiving and very judgemental (aren't Blacks the most tragically facsinating creatures?). Your Andi's softer and kinder than my idea of her but gives due weght to her circumstances in a way that a lot of fics dont.

What was that at the end about cake though?
Shiki105 chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Awwwwwwww, and I teared up again...maybe I'm too emotional? Whatever! The story was great! I loved reading it and thank you for posting it so that no-lifers like me can spend a few minutes reading stories that are actually worthwhile. That IS a compliment, by the way O_O

I wish you much, much luck for all your future writing endeavours!
Shiki105 chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
What the hell am I crying for?! Damn you, this was written too well! XD

I simply love the fact that Andromeda is so involved with Dora's life, even after marriage. There's just something so touching about mother-daughter relationships that most fiction-writers tend to overlook and I think that's a shame. I love how you've portrayed them.

Happy writing!
Shiki105 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Awww, so sweet! ...well, kind of. WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ANDROMEDA?!

Of course, the better question here is...what happens when a witch gets pregnant?! They can't Apparate to the hospital, can they? Sounds dangerous!

It was indeed very sweet. I do think these two need more love since they barely got anything in the books, but I wasn't too sure how to take to romance fics of them, since I'm more of a friendship/family/hurt-comfort person, but the romance wasn't overblown here so I enjoyed it very much.

Happy writing!