Reviews for Deduce This
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Bob the Builder originated in the UK. The American version came later with dubbing along with different international versions. Sorry... just thought you might want to know.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
JESUS THAT WAS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER READ XD
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
What the HELL? That was AWESOME!
In The Mix chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This was very silly. Good job.
The Wuzzy chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Sherlock in the candy store is absolutely hilarious :D I don't get the bit about "learn american" since bob the builder is british ;) Lestrade bursting in at the beginning and Anthea sexting also made me chuckle.
OHMYGOD chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I could NOT stop laughing during this! XD you are bloody brilliant!
imSiriuslyLupin4you chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This needs to happen in season 3... It NEEDS to. Especially John's quote about living with a hobo.
OrionRedde chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Good lawd. O_o
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
When I read this I laughed so hard I fell off the sofa, twice. Loved it, but now my mum thinks I'm crazy.

(it was worth the bruising)
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
"To the Mycroft-mobile!"

LOL, classic!
Eat Them chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Ahahahahahah~! Wonderful, wonderful! Of course... that explains everything...
freemanrage chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I literally am having trouble breathing from laughing so hard. Sherlock threatening to shoot the gummy bear did it out for me. I'm going to go gasp for breath on the floor now.
PrettyLittleJumper chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
OMG :') *wiping tears from her eyes* OMG. So funny. Please do another one of these sorts of stories. I've been sitting here for 10mins laughing after reading the first several paragraphs. Brilliant :D Just Brilliant!
Kakashijewel chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
loved it pffffft i can see sherlock doing all of this if he worked/owened a candy shop