Reviews for Dulcinea
Deidara4ever chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
It's been about 3 years since you last wrote this, right? Maybe you don't feel like it anymore, but I would really like to read the rest of this story. It's good and I hope I can read anoter chapter in the future.
Tsuyoshi-chin chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
Please, and yes I've said this plenty of time, but please write more. I just watched a select few of the episodes from this anime, but I can't get full episodes. However, this story seems to portray such raw emotion in it and I would absolutely love to read more. I think of this story less sad, but more on a mature and fairly written form of art. I don't usually write this much in my reviews and I probably will with others. Though, right now I am hoping that you update this wonderful story. Surely I am not mistaken, because as of now I feel great joy after reading your work. Will you please write more?
DecemberRoses chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
Oh my gosh, this is seriously like the best story ever for Fakir and Mytho. None of the other stories are this good! I hope you continue, I really want to read more! Hope to see more soon:)
PrincessOtaku chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
*shakes you* Dammit girl why wont you update this! woah I almost said level n.n I've been playing t many RPG/MMORPG/MMO's . anyway yea seriosuly update this soon please I love it so much and I want a new chap :D

jaja
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Dammit girl why wont you update I keep reading these 3 chapters over and over again and I want a new one! please
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
eh Mytho's so cute even when he has negetive emotions ya know when i was watching princess Tutu after a few eps i was like damit! Ahiru when are you going to give him some good emotions anyway nice chap im gonna read chap 2 now
OneRiddle chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
that's a marvelous job! i'd love to read more, but it seems like you've abandoned the story :(

nevertheless, i'd be one of the first to review should you decide to pick it up again! :)
smexyforever chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
This is a real promising story!

hope you will continue writing it!
Eilonwyn chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
This is a really fascinating story, thanks for putting it up! I'm looking forward to future chapters. :D
Valtyr chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
I'm so happy to see more long fic for this pair! I started out feeling a little cool to this story, but now I want to see more of it. I really can see a blossoming tenderness in their interactions, and I appreciate Mytho's 'ugly crying.' It added a rawness to the emotion that I don't see very often.

I have only two minor points of criticism, and one point of correction.

First, either you or your co-author need to work on not writing in the passive voice. It dulls the impact of sentences in a work that is otherwise very emotionally charged and tense.

Second, I'd recommend using more names and fewer epithets like 'the dark-skinned boy.' It reads a lot better that way.

As a point of correction, not for this story but for future reference: Dance belts (what a male dancer wears under his leotard or tights) are worn for protection as well as for a better appearance with tights on. They keep things... out of harm's way, so to speak.

I'm enjoying this a lot, and I hope to see more.
reminder chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
great EXEPT MYUTHO KNEW POINTE BEFORE THE SERIES EVEN STARTED HE IS A DANCING PRINCE AFTER ALL
Deactivated. Ciao chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
Even though I do not ship this particular pairing, I am quite enjoying this. I hope there'll be some outright Fakir/Mytho soon?

Chrysanthemum
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Huh. Maybe awesome
Hopeisgrand chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
sweet lvoely and intresting is all i can say please let this spread thought the site.
The Only Sane One chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
This is awesauce. I don't know why it hasn't gotten more reviews.