Reviews for One Love
XxSaphirezxX chapter 17 . 8/12/2014
YES! MUCH CUTENESS! XD This was awesome! So glad you made this sequel. So now we know Rachel isn't ALL that bad. Nicely done!
Nornichica chapter 17 . 4/20/2014
You should make another Sequel! :D Might I say that you make the characters perfect! And that whole 'gun-tossing' scene, I can totally see them doing that, too. Sounds like a thing they would do.

Out of the 3 brothers, Colt has always been my favorite :3 My friend liked Rocky, but ehhh...

After reading your stories, I've also really come to enjoy Jet's character a lot! Colt "jets" toward the River, haha, get it? Since he's fast and free-spirited like a horse, and jet's Jet. Okaayyy, that was a lame joke.

I'll just point out two more things, and then shut up. 1.) My last name is Sanders, and it was really weird seeing it creeping up here in this story. Please don't think too badly about my relatives c: HECK no, like I'd be related to them (Well, Rachel's not too bad?)...

2.) AMAZING STORY! I love it, and you're a pretty great writer. It's a shame the 3 Ninjas only came out with only a couple movies...
unc00lbr0 chapter 17 . 3/7/2014
I thought it was a good ending, but yeah I just now realized how hard it is to write an ending that lives up to your expectations. That is the exact same thing that happened when I was finishing up my story. You can SEE it, but it is just hard to put down into text. Nevertheless, GREAT read. Please write another if you get the chance, you inspire me to do another as well.
unc00lbr0 chapter 15 . 3/3/2014
Good stuff. I like the female antagonist idea you've used throughout this story, reminds me a lot of medusa from the last movie. Though you write crazy bitches way better than whoever wrote the screenplay for High Noon at Mega Mountain, that for sure, haha.

I like how this story is very clear and concise. Easy to read (i'm starting to sound like an english teacher now, aren't I? haha.) I only say that because that's one problem I had with writing my story, I'm sure my descriptions got confusing for my readers at some point.

I like it, very good follow up! I will be finishing this today.
ashley chapter 17 . 3/2/2014
omg, saw u updated and finished the story. what?! awesome!

i remember playin 'keep away' as a kid except we called it monkey in the middle or somethin like that. u did that with a gun, lols. thats definitely different.

the epilogue is officially my favorite chapter! the guys are hilarious. and jet had me crackin up. sedimentary! igneous! and river said tributary, i lost it. that was really clever. river n colt are super cuteness. and then back at school, rocky is kinda in the background but still plays the big brother role. and u just capture tum tum's personlity perfectly. stephanie n nick getting together, i didnt see that coming but it made a really good twisted ending. i jus loved this entire thing! what a bummer that its all over. thanks for a great story nells!
ashley chapter 15 . 1/18/2014
hi nells, first i wanna say that im glad to see that u updated! it always makes me happy to see a new chapter. i hope u had a great holiday and happy new year!

so onto the review...
jet... what can i say about him. well, he's downright funny! what's not to like? lols. i liked reading the interaction bw him and the bad guys. he made me laugh so hard with his comebacks. i dont mind that u expanded on his character a bit. i feel like i got to know him better. i can clearly see that he's different from the canon characters. he's got colt's confidence and tum tum's wit. he's also level headed i think like rocky. good job on him, he's a good OC.

i like river, too. double whammy with having to deal with losing her brother and her feelings for colt. oh and being super pissed at rachel, so a third whammy. you wrote her out to be very vulnerable and not 'im awesome and can handle anything'. it's realistic.

rocky, colt and tum tum are so supportive! i wish they were my friends!

"crazy bitches!" haha lols. :)

anyway, i'm sad that this is almost done. but great update as always. cant get enough of this story.
unc00lbr0 chapter 14 . 1/9/2014
I like how you made Jet out to be a loud mouth in order to annoy the guards, that was so funny. I guess it kinda reminds me of myself, lol. I spent many years with my mom shoving soap in my mouth just to get me to shut up.
Ninja lover chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I'm just letting you know that I am taking a sneak-peak at this story because it's PART DEUX! I'm still in the middle of your first one. I haven't read anything yet because I don't want to jump ahead and ruin it, but I couldn't help myself! I just happen to see that you are currently updating this one. Blah. At least I have something to look forward to. C'ya then!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
update soon
unc00lbr0 chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
Aw man, you're really good at staying true to the characters...especially Tum. I always have a hard time finding ways to add to his personality and mannerisms, but you seem to be spot on with everything (the statues, calling the baddies idiots to their faces, LOL!
ashley chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
u never fail to amaze me. i just LOVE this story!

so going back to the last few chapters...
rocky and tum tum are hilarious as 'spy ninjas'. they had me laughing so hard. also im sure that jet isn't really enjoying his date with rachel but he still wants to impress her. am i right?

and colt's confession! omg major *swoon*! he seems to be a guy who leads with his emotions (anger temper), doesn't really think or analyze first (like rocky). so when he actually starts to feel something like love, instead of trying to understand it first, he jus knows it! i dunno if that made any sense but my point is that what he said was very colt. perfect (like river said). i loved that part. it made me cry tears of happiness. :)

tum tum... and greek naked statues! i literally lol'd when i read that. at his age, he would find that both awkward and amusing im sure! hahaha.

oh, and i never did like rachel!

anyway, im rambling. thank u for your amazing story. cant wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
I LOVE THIS! This is sooooo good! Please update soon!
unc00lbr0 chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
Hahaha oh man! I like the whole Rocky and tum as undercover snoop ninjas scenario!
ashley chapter 9 . 7/28/2013
omg u're back! u have no idea how happy i was to see that u had updated! it's been a long time but im still reading. awesome job!

jet is so stubborn! does he really like her or is he only doing that to annoy everyone? well, rachel doesnt seem to care either way. im curious to see what's gonna happen on their date. he's still one of my favorites! :)

anyway, LOVE it. keep going! :)
unc00lbr0 chapter 9 . 7/27/2013