Reviews for The Acorn Princess
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
this is so cute. I love it 3
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Aw this is a sweet and well done addition of a POV to that scene. Its so close before things change so much and her feelings are so high at the time that I could see this happening.
Lily-On-Water chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
That was a good story, and it was completely in character for both Arya and Gendry. I really could see a scene like that in the books, and if Arya was going to break down she would definately deny it whole-heartedly later. I also like that you made her break down gradually and over something Arya might actually break down over, it really adds a touch of realism to the story. Great job!
ThroughTheTrapdoor chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Agh, this was just one of the sweetest things I've ever read. I love the way you really captured Arya and Gendry's friendship at this point, and his confusion over exactly what he wants, as well. Just... sweet and innocent and perfect. :)
Junebug617 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
loved this story! i hope you write even more stories about these two!
tufi chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
"The Bull decided he'd think about it tomorrow." haha that sounds like him 110%

great story, thanks :)
ReginaSlytherin chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Interesting. So Gendry is basically becoming a substitude for "him". The one who left just like that. Is this what doesnt sit right with him? And the fact that Gendry though she means one of her brothers makes me think it is not so. Id bet shes thinking of the shadowcat still. (My nick for him but you know who I mean, right? ;D)
Aaxis chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Lovely one-shot! I really enjoyed reading it, definitely reading your other fic right after this :)
InMourningForAthelstan chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
A great story. Very well written.
MajoringinFandoms chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
You do that, bull. :) Lovely writing.
Rissika chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I really like those parts in the book where there is something between Arya and Gendry.

Thank you for rewriting this chapter from Gendry's pov :)

I like it.
forevermore16 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This is really good. I just started reading the first book and now I can't wait until I read the whole series. I now have a new favorite pairing.
Hades Daughter chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Another great story! I do hope you continue these, I love your writing style. And maybe a future fic too? :)
GraceOrazio chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Loved this one just as much as the last one! Have you thought of doing one for the time when they're in Harrenhal? Or from when he first learns that she's a Stark?

You're really talented! Keep writing, they're really good :)
KyralianKyliann chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I like your stories, this one as well as the previous one. There's no much of Gendry/Arya fanfics, especially from Gendry POV. Hope you will do more of them!