Reviews for Rise of the Darkness
Taeniaea chapter 16 . 7/22/2012
cool story
Tess'ika chapter 12 . 4/19/2012
Ahsoka vs. Ahsoka sooo epicly entertaining
Wolf2 chapter 16 . 9/22/2011
Sorry that i havent left a review in a while and well the lastest chapters are awesome and great.
patattack chapter 16 . 9/19/2011
nice chapter. the fight was cool (very climactic), and so was the ending. I really pity hanataro (always getting bused and stuff like that). Anyway, good chapter and keep it up with your work.
General Maraxus chapter 16 . 9/19/2011
It was my pleasure to assist you with this story my friend :) I hope the readers enjoy reading it as much as I did. Yep now the ball is in my court for the next installment in our series. Can't wait.
patattack chapter 15 . 9/16/2011
wicked stuff dude! The fusion of Talsein and Isamu is very cool! Looking forward to the next chapter.
patattack chapter 14 . 9/12/2011
WICKED! Loved the chapter, though it seemed kind of strange that Hanako would be so distant from earth and all the people (but I suppose it could be because of her becoming head-captain). the bit with toshiro being made fun of was nice. Anyway, all around good chapter, and keep it up!
patattack chapter 13 . 9/9/2011
Okay, creepy part at the end there. But, the rest was still good. By the way, I liked the part at the other chapter when Victor changed one arm into a cannon and the other to a sword.
Wolf2 chapter 12 . 9/6/2011
Great chapter and like how raven turned back.
patattack chapter 12 . 9/5/2011
Wicked chapter. the way ahsoka beat her evil sides was cool! And Isamu's trick for surviving was also cool. Very much looking forward to the next chapter.
Wolf2 chapter 11 . 9/2/2011
Great chapter.
patattack chapter 11 . 9/2/2011
That is some serious stuff there. Wonder exactly how it'll turn out .(I don't suppose Talsein will jump in to save any of them?)
Wolf2 chapter 10 . 8/31/2011
Cool chapter and I guess darkripa now has a powerful ally.
patattack chapter 10 . 8/29/2011
interesting...
Wolf2 chapter 9 . 8/25/2011
Cool chapter and i really like the beach part.