Reviews for The Clown and The Princess
miku.loverz chapter 65 . 12/9/2015
Uhm... What I meant to say at the last review I wrote at the ps section is that my English are not perfect and also not very good.
miku.loverz chapter 66 . 12/9/2015
I really respect you for what you've done! You wrote 66 chapters with 139,466 words in it! and it's really good too! there are some spelling mistake ( fro - for ) but it's not a lot and you should really give us some symbol that did not come and go and is bigger! But still it's really good, the story line is beautiful it's not some cheesy romance with stupid overused plot ( okay maybe there's some of that) and I love all the drama and magic and the characterization! You make it spot on but not simple! I love it! It's really unfortunate that this doesn't get lots of attention...

-ps : I'm not native some English is not perfect and it is very good, so I hope you wouldn't get offended with my critique even though I, too aren't very good at them.
FuN FiFi chapter 66 . 10/20/2015
I'm surprised that this fic doesn't have more reviews. It's a good, mature Bunhead story. I especially have to commend you on your brilliant analysis of Jughead's psyche; I always thought that he was a genius in his own right, just different from the conventional brainiacs like Dilton and Betty. Personally, I think that you took it a bit far making him out to be some kind of prodigy all of a sudden. Otherwise, he's always been a dynamic character who's been shoved behind everyone else, especially his best friend Archie. The latter, by the way, was accurately portrayed in your fic; he loves Jughead as a brother, but his ego usually gets in the way of his more redeeming qualities. I also liked your portrayal of Veronica who shares the same problem as Archie. Reggie is one of my favorites in the Archie universe, so I'm not sure how I feel about your portrayal of him as an antagonist in your fic, but I can understand your POV. Now Betty is definitely my favorite female in the Archie universe, but your portrayal of her was kind of blah in my opinion. I actually found her and sometimes Jughead annoying at times throughout the story; their individual personalities coupled with their intense feelings for one another hindered them from understanding their partner better. Some side mentions: I really liked your character development for the rest of the Jones family - Mrs. Jones, Jellybean and even Mr. Jones. It was interesting to read about that family's dynamics and how each of them feel about Jughead's sudden transformation into an overtly intelligent and responsible being. Another side mention: I liked your introduction of Dr. Kenneth even though I felt that sometimes you took it a bit far again by making him seem too smart and mysterious, plus I didn't really like the ending of his story arc. Speaking of mysterious, I liked that Sabrina even had a role in this story to begin with, but it sadly didn't go anywhere; to me, it seemed that you just mentioned her to keep the story moving without giving much explanation. A truly great story needs details to be intricately woven like you tried to do but ultimately couldn't. In addition, there are many spelling and grammar mistakes throughout your story which unfortunately confuses your audience along with the mystery/suspense that you wanted to build. However, despite all that, I still enjoyed your story very much because I find you to be a creative storyteller. You took the beloved iconic characters from their universe and molded them to fit your story, which might not have been perfect, but it worked out relatively well anyway. Moreover, I appreciated the fact that your story took up so many chapters; it's always nice to read an epic story, and it's incredibly hard to find one in the Archie universe. Thank you for sharing your fic with us! And kudos to you for a job well done! I hope that you decide to write another Bunhead story sometime in the near future! :-)
trisha chapter 66 . 4/9/2015
One of the Best bughead story in this life
Guest chapter 60 . 9/20/2013
AAmrun - I know that the well soemthimes does dry up or you lose interest. If you aren't going to post any more eposodes, can you pelase mark the series as closed? I've thoroughly enjoyed this series and would like to know if it is worthwhile coming back again...
bugle chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
I've always liked the couple of Jughead and Betty
Bugle chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
This seems intresting...Keep it up! {)
byrocat chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This certainly stands head-and-shoulders over some other non-commercial and/or fanfiction epics that I've read. It took me the better part of a week to plow through the chapeters, sometimes with a chuckle, sometimes with a tear or four. some of theplot twists are really awesome.

Please!pretty please! Pretty please with robbons on it! Keep the chapters coming.
Laze0 chapter 47 . 11/6/2011
I haven't been on the site for a while so I just finished reading the last twelve chapters lol. I have to admit I had no idea what you were going to do with the college arc but it seems to work out fine.

I'm not a fan on dragging the cast into supernatural events even though it happens frequently and I expected it when you introduced Sabrina. Great job but seperate the people speaking please. It gets confusing after a while.
MacyBear17 chapter 46 . 11/1/2011
oh god!... you should just change the genre to suspense or mystery. Its too much... I cant take all the suspense, its gonna drive me mad. Please take pity on us mere mortals and update soon...

holding my breath till the next chapter

p.s. Love the way the whole thing is shaping up btw... now if only the rest of us had enough inspiration to work on our own stories, my world would be perfect. :/
zafnak chapter 44 . 10/19/2011
Nooo Betty! Don't fall for this Reggie wannabe's charms! Be true to your Jug!
MacyBear17 chapter 42 . 9/29/2011
awesome new chapter!... and sooo romantic too :) I just wish they could remain this happy all the time... but (sigh) it's not gonna be like that is it?

anyways... awesome update, but you just left me hungry for more... ;P

Hugs :)
Laze0 chapter 29 . 8/23/2011
I haven't actually read this chapter yet but I really enjoy this fic. It has a good blend of reality and the Archie comics world. The bit about Reggie's hatred towards Jughead seemed a little over the top to me but it works out well enough. The Calculus bit was brilliant.

Keep up the good work.
Teobi chapter 27 . 8/19/2011
Oooh, there are some pretty tough choices for Jughead. Would life have been simpler if he hadn't fallen in love with Betty? Maybe- but it would have been loveless. Without Betty, Mathematics would devour him like he used to devour hamburgers. I guess it's all about finding a balance, but he's still, what...17, or 18 now? His life is only just beginning. The Real World is out there waiting. Tough choices, but only one true calling.

Jedi Knight Jughead has a certain ring to it...and Princess Betty.

Looking forward to more!

Teobi chapter 26 . 8/19/2011
Hmmmm- Jug's not the only one spooked by the white-haired, black-wearing Dr. Bertrand Kenneth. O.O

'He looks straight out of those mad scientist movies.'

"many of my colleagues call me the mad scientist."

Eek! Mind reader!

"Mathematics is a strange thing, Mr. Jones. It can make geniuses out of mad men and women and send totally sane, rational people raving mad"- I completely agree with that assertion.

"Newton, Gauss, Euler, Fermat, Abel...they were great men Mr. Jones, but they had sad and unfortunate lives. They are immortal but they are also broken men, men whose lives are littered with troubles with their families and loved ones." he paused "And it continues to this day."- Wow. That's a lot of people driven to despair. Mathematics really IS a jealous mistress.

So- who is this mysterious Dr. Kenneth!