Reviews for The Clown and The Princess
trisha chapter 66 . 4/9
One of the Best bughead story in this life
Guest chapter 60 . 9/20/2013
AAmrun - I know that the well soemthimes does dry up or you lose interest. If you aren't going to post any more eposodes, can you pelase mark the series as closed? I've thoroughly enjoyed this series and would like to know if it is worthwhile coming back again...
bugle chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
I've always liked the couple of Jughead and Betty
Bugle chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
This seems intresting...Keep it up! {)
byrocat chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This certainly stands head-and-shoulders over some other non-commercial and/or fanfiction epics that I've read. It took me the better part of a week to plow through the chapeters, sometimes with a chuckle, sometimes with a tear or four. some of theplot twists are really awesome.

Please!pretty please! Pretty please with robbons on it! Keep the chapters coming.
Laze0 chapter 47 . 11/6/2011
I haven't been on the site for a while so I just finished reading the last twelve chapters lol. I have to admit I had no idea what you were going to do with the college arc but it seems to work out fine.

I'm not a fan on dragging the cast into supernatural events even though it happens frequently and I expected it when you introduced Sabrina. Great job but seperate the people speaking please. It gets confusing after a while.
MacyBear17 chapter 46 . 11/1/2011
oh god!... you should just change the genre to suspense or mystery. Its too much... I cant take all the suspense, its gonna drive me mad. Please take pity on us mere mortals and update soon...

holding my breath till the next chapter

Macybear

p.s. Love the way the whole thing is shaping up btw... now if only the rest of us had enough inspiration to work on our own stories, my world would be perfect. :/
zafnak chapter 44 . 10/19/2011
Nooo Betty! Don't fall for this Reggie wannabe's charms! Be true to your Jug!
MacyBear17 chapter 42 . 9/29/2011
awesome new chapter!... and sooo romantic too :) I just wish they could remain this happy all the time... but (sigh) it's not gonna be like that is it?

anyways... awesome update, but you just left me hungry for more... ;P

Hugs :)
Laze0 chapter 29 . 8/23/2011
I haven't actually read this chapter yet but I really enjoy this fic. It has a good blend of reality and the Archie comics world. The bit about Reggie's hatred towards Jughead seemed a little over the top to me but it works out well enough. The Calculus bit was brilliant.

Keep up the good work.
Teobi chapter 27 . 8/19/2011
Oooh, there are some pretty tough choices for Jughead. Would life have been simpler if he hadn't fallen in love with Betty? Maybe- but it would have been loveless. Without Betty, Mathematics would devour him like he used to devour hamburgers. I guess it's all about finding a balance, but he's still, what...17, or 18 now? His life is only just beginning. The Real World is out there waiting. Tough choices, but only one true calling.

Jedi Knight Jughead has a certain ring to it...and Princess Betty.

Looking forward to more!

Tx
Teobi chapter 26 . 8/19/2011
Hmmmm- Jug's not the only one spooked by the white-haired, black-wearing Dr. Bertrand Kenneth. O.O

'He looks straight out of those mad scientist movies.'

"many of my colleagues call me the mad scientist."

Eek! Mind reader!

"Mathematics is a strange thing, Mr. Jones. It can make geniuses out of mad men and women and send totally sane, rational people raving mad"- I completely agree with that assertion.

"Newton, Gauss, Euler, Fermat, Abel...they were great men Mr. Jones, but they had sad and unfortunate lives. They are immortal but they are also broken men, men whose lives are littered with troubles with their families and loved ones." he paused "And it continues to this day."- Wow. That's a lot of people driven to despair. Mathematics really IS a jealous mistress.

So- who is this mysterious Dr. Kenneth!
Teobi chapter 25 . 8/19/2011
First of all congratulations to Jug and Dilton (but mainly Jug) for winning the contest and impressing the Net Heads, (Was Steve Jobs there?) and secondly, hahaha to Reggie for being totally humiliated by his old nemesis (who is probably on the way to a brilliant career as a Net Guru or something), and getting in trouble with his furious father.

GOOD!
Teobi chapter 23 . 8/19/2011
Awwwwww, Jellybean! :'(

'The first night Jug called Betty while she was still with Jelly, after listening to his little sis go on and on about what she did that day, he got some time with Betty.'- That's so cute! I was on the phone to my 6 yr old niece and she was exactly the same, I had to hear about how the guinea pig had babies for an hour :)

Ugh- Reggie. Never gives up. Just pushes himself further and further, and fuels the rumours that Betty was only using Jughead while she got over Archie. I hate him, lol.

You don't know the man he is !" Betty raged.

"Oh !" Reggie leaned forward on his elbows "So, he has already shown you the man he is ?"

That's so typical of him to bring everything down to his sordid level. And as if things couldn't get any worse, they do.

I'm so glad Ronnie is sticking by Betty, good for you, Ronnie.

And what's Jughead's plan involving the Blue and Gold?

Intriguing!
Teobi chapter 22 . 8/19/2011
Jughead is a genius, the way he thinks laterally, produces doodles and sketches that help him solve problems in a unique, unconventional way that astounds the more logical minded Dilton. I'm pretty sure that's the way Einstein must have done it!

In the previous chapter I loved how Alice C. had asked Betty if she and Jug had 'done it'. Underlying their almost jokey conversation is the realization that time is moving on and one day it will happen.

Hee hee- I was a hard core back bencher at school too.

That darn Reggie Mantle- it didn't take him long to make his move did it? The snake!

Solving computer problems is second nature to Jug- solving relationship problems is far more unknown territory. Sigh.