Reviews for Oliver Twisted
Julia chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
This is hilarious! Ha, I love how everyone is the opposite of who they really are.
LOTRcool chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Love it, very funny.
thedreamergirlavery chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
this was freaking funny. especially the part at the end about oliver crying and fainting. lol. Shmagin (spelling?)reminded me of a black precher which was funny :)
The Chandelier Fell chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
lol that is hilarious! That last part about Oliver crying and fainting is sooo funny! I was laughing like Charley Bates and that is something because I am definitely way more of a Dodger, the serious one that is.
Rufus Butterworth chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I love this story so much! Hilarious! I love the part that says:

Oliver, being true to his character, was crying for no apparent reason and then fainted.

Oliver's really funny in this.
Red Crayon Embassy chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I actually got very scared at this-Bill Sikes? Being NICE? Wow. my favourite line was when Oliver was crying and fainted.
The QAS chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Flame? Are you kidding me? This was brilliant! Absolutely brilliant. The story was hilarious and extremely well written. If anything, you may want to make it a bit longer.
The QAS chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
ScroogeMcDuck chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Oh my goodness that was the most hilarious thing I have read in yonks! I literally laughed out loud and in the quiet school libraray too! Your hilarity is inspiring - if I finish all my work this weekend I now hope to squish out an amusing ficlet related to either Pride & Prejudice, Oliver Twist or Shakespeare. One to ponder, that.

Thanks for the laughs my dear - this is a treasure. -goes to read again-
The Midnightwalker chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
lol

This is cool

Everythings oposite
MistoFan10 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
lol!

*rodger puts blanket over head*

Tell me when she's gone!

hahah

it was hard to imagine Nancy angry! Haha

there's no place like home...except Disney World...there's no place like Disney world either!
I love Neville chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I almost spit out the water I was drinking when Oliver called himself "Rock." awesome, as usual.
Artful-Jackdaw chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Very creative. *L*

Makes one thing how the characters would have developed, when just a few things would have been different.

Artful-Jackdaw
Maplefrost chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
THIS. JUST...THIS.

IT'S HILARIOUS!

I love Shy!Dodger and Gentle!Sykes. It's so cute! And Nancy...er...Lancey...is really mean! Which confuses me, because I'm so used to writing fics where she cries/dies/is sad, so it's really different! BUT I LIKE IT. :D
InnocentSmile97 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Lol! I actually really liked this! And im not just saying that! Are you planning any more? It would've been funny to see Charley in reverse. Maybe all grumpy? You did a good job on reversing Bill and dodger's character. Could dodger be clumsy instead of artful? I liked how charley kept thinking everyone else had hit their heads when it was really him :) nice work!