Reviews for Finding My Way Back
ChristianMom54 chapter 28 . 6/19
Wonderful story. Thank you for sharing.
luvyateamedward chapter 28 . 4/2
Great story! Loved it.
MiccaF chapter 29 . 12/9/2014
Excellent story! Very excited to see what else you have written :-) Great job!
emmzac chapter 28 . 10/29/2014
Thanks for this E/B journey. I've enjoyed the read and look forward to reading more of your work sometime soon. :-)
emmzac chapter 27 . 10/28/2014
First things first. I've been holding back but bit oh boy is Alice one hell if a brat? I'd have turned my back on her chapters ago if she was my friend and acting like that. Very over the top for me. But now - well done on the baby news. So glad you also made that real. In that it can take months and months and you didn't gave them having a honeymoon baby so again well done.
Reading on as we are just about at the end if this E/B journey.
emmzac chapter 21 . 10/27/2014
Another 'Cliffy'! You're going to be keeping me up all night. Not that I'm scared but rather nit wanting to stop. I need to know who got shot and what's going to happen next. Reading on now :-)
emmzac chapter 20 . 10/27/2014
? Royce wanting Rose is my guess. Reading on to find out :-)
emmzac chapter 11 . 10/24/2014
What's up with Rose and when will Emm pull his head in and get a good ass kicking by Edward and or Bella?
emmzac chapter 9 . 10/24/2014
What's up their asses? Reading in to find out.
emmzac chapter 8 . 10/24/2014
And they both come together as one. Thanks for making their first time together as a couple nice and realistic. :-)
emmzac chapter 7 . 10/24/2014
Now I can relax or for now anyway as I'm sure there will be some more drama to come. Glad they sorted that out and can more forward with their new relationship. Reading on now ...
emmzac chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
Some drama and it looks as though there maybe more ahead. Will Edward so up in Phoenix so that he can explain? And what happened to Renee? Reading on to find out more before I head off to work for the day.
emmzac chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
Ok a 'Cliffy' so that can mean things may start to heat up. Jumping on to the next chapter.
XmariskaX chapter 28 . 10/23/2014
Wonderful story! I have truly enjoyed reading this.
emmzac chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
Hi, I saw a post on FB about this or rather someone looking for this fic and so now here I am four chapters in and still reading. Enjoying the slow burn as in they didn't just jump straight into one if those I Love you forever and always from the second paragraph but they seem to have been taking their time like everyday normal couples do. Looking forward to see how this all plays out and to see where you are taking us in this E/B journey.