Reviews for Look, Up In The Sky
MY HEART IS OVERFILLED WITH JOY OHMIGOSH THIS WAS SO AMAZING
MissScorp chapter 1 . 1/28
Alright, for starters, I have to say that I love the premise of the story being something different from the rest. I like the idea of Cas being Dean's guide and teacher as he learns how to use his "powers." That said, I should be abundantly honest and say I don't ship Destiel and don't read stories featuring the pairing on average. As such, I won't comment on the relationship between Dean or Castiel which I can already see is hinting at more than "friendship" by the manner in which Cas refuses to admit what he wants. Now this in now way reflects on you as a writer, I think you are a fantastic writer. I just don't care for this particular OTP (or Johnlock for that matter, either.).

Also, the length of this 'chapter' is astronomical in regards to what is normal range for a fanfic. I'd honestly suggest pairing it down, three chapter at 6000 words is a whole lot easier for people to read than 18,551. Again, just a suggestion :)

This here is where I really started to appreciate your writing: ((The sunrise was beautiful, reds and golds spreading over the Lawrence City skyline and Dean thought he would trade every second of it for a bottle of aspirin. "Cas, why do you keep dragging me up here?"

"Perhaps in the hope that one day you'll be sober enough to appreciate it.")). You really have a lovely play of imagery here and you have fantastic dialogue which sounds exactly like what the actors would say if this was part of the show.

This here was fantastic: ((He held his white wings curled loosely around him but Dean saw them twitch as he spoke. He knew the look of Castiel gearing up for a lecture.)). I could so easily see Cas folding his wings around him as he geared up to give Dean a talking to about his lecherous behavior.

Again, right here: ((They watched Castiel cut his wings into a sharp turn, looping around with perfect grace.)) you showcase another fantastic set of imagery. I can absolutely see Castiel as he flies in the sky, almost like a bird. It's a very beautiful image, and paints a very lovely scene.

This section was truly fantastic and I commend you for your work! Excellent job!
Captain Zangano chapter 1 . 1/24
Wow, this was a neat idea to have a superhero AU of supernatural. I like how you've incorporated parts of canon with Dean having the handprint, and Castiel being his guide, and them fighting demons. I think what really makes it work, is that they are very much in character, with Castiel being too serious, and Dean being...Dean. And of course Castiel would fly around in a business suit and Dean would stay up all night partying, but then feel guilty about not wanting to get up. The dialogue was very in-character and funny. This is a good one. :)
Laurasaur chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I'm so glad I read this story, Castiel was perfectly done and the spaceship scene was just magnificent
Alexandra chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Absolutely brilliant! I cannot controll my emotions!
Aisukuri-Mu Studio chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Ieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

How cute. ;A; How CUTE. 3333333333333

Wonderful. ;A; Wonderful. Cassie, Cassie, Cassie...

- Crystal
Jamie-Destiel Leigh chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I actually Absoloutley loved this! Amazing fic, loved every bit! 3
kimiko chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
:D Sequel?
JoNa chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I love this story! Hopefully there will be a sequel in he future?
The Mysterious Shadow chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
That was great! Please say you are going to continue this!
Asase chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
That was beautiful! I haven't read a Supernatural AU fic before but this was amazing!

I feel like Captain Awesome is something that Dean would say sarcastically but it just stuck.

Dean worrying over Cas made me tear up but hte ending made it all better!
SubstandardProducer chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
This is one of the best Supernatural fics I've ever read-funny, dramatic, sexy without OH LOOK PRONS. In fact, all of your SPN fics are great! I was wondering if I may draw you some fanart of this story. I'd link and credit, of course. So, may I?
Mii-Chan 24 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Why in the hell does this not have more reviews?

Dear god, that was amazing. I made noises that most certainly not human throughout most of it.

Brilliant characterization, absolutely amazing portrayals. It was so in-character, and it just seemed so right. I'm extremely glad I found this.

You are a genius.
It's.Funnier.In.Enochian chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I cannot express the love I have for this! I was hooked from start to finish! Brilliant writing and an utterly fantastic job all around! ;)
skiing Pelican chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Beautiful story. Really. That scene where Dean finally found Cas was gorgeous, from the first sight to the part with a crying Sam. But I have loved every one of your stories so far!