Reviews for Look, Up In The Sky
skiing Pelican chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Beautiful story. Really. That scene where Dean finally found Cas was gorgeous, from the first sight to the part with a crying Sam. But I have loved every one of your stories so far!
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
amazing. love it to pieces. their relationship. the rescue. the love *sigh*
Dragonist chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I've got to admit, I usually distrust AU's where Dean isn't a hunter, and outright dislike one's where Sam isn't some relation of him, but this was pretty good. Castiel was still an awkward, nerdly little freak, which is usually my favorite part of Destiel stories. So... Cheers!
xkohleyesx chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This was a delight to read. I loved seeing how you were able to weave the important aspects of the Supernatural universe into the superhero universe (my favorite being how the war against the demons still managed not to be Dean's fight since he was raised human)- and have it work so successfully.

Wonderful story. Big bear hugs for the happy ending and the whole 'amazing how quickly priorities could snap into place' bit. Thank you! _
silvermoondemon16 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Awww! so cute! and Casiel was so devoted to Dean and Dean being a superhero! I love this AU, hope you make a sequel :D
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Wow, this is *amazing*! I love it. :D I love the whole super-hero/comic book thing, and I love Supernatural, so turning Dean and Castiel (and Sam by the end) into comic book super-heroes is like a beautiful blend of awesome with amazing.

I think my favourite line was "Dean knew the only thing he would ever want again was for Castiel to breathe." :'(
TheYmp chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
What a great read. Loved how inventive this was and how you adapted it all to the superhero genre. 'Captain Awesome' a very 'Dean' name for a superhero!
Scoobert0 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Oh my gods, this was absolutely amazing! I love it! Though with Dean being Captain Awesome it made me think of Rooster Teeth's Captain Dynamic for some reason. But seriously, this was fantastic!
KRenee chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I love your writing SO MUCH! *sob* I just about cried when Castiel died.
kamiluv chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This is an awesome lil world you've created here. The whole thing had a movie feel to it. It nearly made me cry. And the ending was perfect. When Cas goes to head back to his ship and Dean repeats himself, well... that is gold. And then they fly off, and the credits roll. *contented sigh*

Thanks so much for writing this amazing story.
Pentakill Lux chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Hun, I love your writing so much and I just adore your stories!

This one really sent me thrugh the emotional rollercoaster, and you actually had me crying when Cas died. One never knows, you of all people might actually have ended it with him dead! I'm really really happy you didn't tho, because then I would still be crying instead of squee'ing at the fluffy ending. And baby doll, you even had a little wing!kink inthere! I love the thought of Angel wings being sensitive.

Thank you so much for this.
Paulathe Cat chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
That was super fun! What a great story, powerful emotions, fun and moving characterization... I loved Dean going through Cas' "scrapbook", Dean tearing up the city, Cas watching at the press conference, Cas helping find the kid, the "back to back" fight scene. Fun fun fun!
ladygiggs chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Such a lovely story! I was in tears by the end x
28 | « Prev Page 1 2