Reviews for You're Not Alone
nicene27 chapter 16 . 2/3
Such a sweet ending to a great fic. It is so incredibly refreshing to read a story with a unique plot in uniting H and P, as well as a unique theme. I love that the focus of the story was really about the journey two lonely people take, and how they find themselves meeting at an intersection when they had least expected it. Just terrific.
Daphodil050 chapter 16 . 12/9/2014
OMG THAT WAS AMAZING! I'm so glad that you made it a happy ending, because I wouldn't have settled for anything less. lol, but it was perfect, well written and you made me an emotional mess. I was literally crying through some of these chapters! Thank you so much for writing this! Now I'm gonna hit the sack...I have a final to take tomorrow...bleh!
Daphodil050 chapter 13 . 12/9/2014
but...WHY!? NNNOOOOOO! D:
Daphodil050 chapter 12 . 12/9/2014
I think my heart broke too! D':
Daphodil050 chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
DAMN! That was AMAZING! It was intense amazing!
Daphodil050 chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
Perfection!
Daphodil050 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
LOVED IT! The chicken dish sounded really good by the way... you have successfully made me hungry :)
Hazmatt chapter 16 . 11/24/2013
Amazing story! Very intense and emotional! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad that everything worked out! I could strangle Johnson!
gitana082 chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
Oh. My. F. God! What can I say? HOTch.
AlpineHolly chapter 16 . 9/12/2012
Awesome, this got better as it went along and beautiful end. Nice piece of work and thanks for sharing this.
AlpineHolly chapter 13 . 9/11/2012
Oh gosh this the last chapters were so intense, and devastating that she lost the baby, my heart is breaking for poor Hotch and Emily. (I'm supporsed to be working and can't stop reading this now!)
AlpineHolly chapter 11 . 9/11/2012
Oh gosh ... can't help myself, two chapters in succession. Could see the pregnancy looming with the first bout of nausea, can't wait to see how the discussion goes with Hotch, such a sweet message from him here.

Oh and what a sleaze Johnson turned out to be, I hope he get what he deserves
AlpineHolly chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
Loved your sense of humour here and the light and shade in this chapter was very nice, add Jack interacting with Emily and his Dad and an absolute gem.

Some stand outs ...

The thought of Hotch having to subdue a wolf whistle, the whole idea of Hotch wolf whistling was hilarious and then there was Hotch referring to Strauss as being a fairy godmother in comparison to Johnson

Oh and I like the challenge, that should be an interesting one if pursued!

Nicely done chapter
AlpineHolly chapter 9 . 9/11/2012
Absolutely loving this ... nice work on this ;)
AlpineHolly chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
Oh wow thus is so very sweet, enjoying this :)