Reviews for Not Just A Clock
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
this was cool, and i liked Gideon&Fabian all over again best.
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I really love stories that revolve around the Weasley clock. It's always interesting and awesome. I always wondered if Fabian and Gideon had hands on the clock in the beginning, so I really like that you added them in here. Though, where did their hands go? Because it sounded like they just disappeared.

The giving of similiar clocks to the others were wonderful and very fitting. It's nice.

Overall, nicely done.
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Aww I really love this. The way you described Molly's reaction to Fabian and Gideon dying was really well done and so heartbreaking. The clock is such a cool thing to center this fic around and the end was just so sweet. I can see Molly watching it all the time so she can keep an eye on her family from far away. And then Harry at the end was just great. Awesome job with this.
words-with-dragons chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Awww, this was really sweet and cute, I loved it! Great job, execllent writing! D
randomgenius chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This was lovely :)
Morning Lilies chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Well, I thought it was wonderful! :) Although, to be picky, Ron didn't bring Harry home for Christmas second year (They took polyjuice potion instead) Harry came during the summer before. But aside from my anal detailing, I loved this so very much. It was wonderful! A fantastic story and a great summation of the Weasleys' life through a clock. Great job!
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
AW!

Such a sweet story. It brought tears to my eyes. I loved it.
Invisiblegirl3 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Aww. Thats really nice. I never knew there was a crack in the clock, though.
The Drowning Mermaid chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Loved this! I've always been intrigued by the clock, thanks for writing this (:
jebjenniewren chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
utterly perfect.
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Aw how cute! Such a cool thought as to have a clock like that. Although it was too sad about the family members who died. I did like Harry, Hermione, Andromeda and Fleur's reactions. Also the new clock gives another meaning to the term grandmother clock as well. Very sweet portrait of the Weasley family.
88ImNotaVampire88 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
As much as I hate to say it after what you said to me, this one wasn't half bad.
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This was really sweet and had me grinning at the end. :) Thank you for brightening my day.
Bubbles chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Wow, I love this! The way you wrote about Fabian and Gideon's deaths was so sad :( but that's good! You're so talented! :D

Please update 'Bookworms are right, this is interesting' soon!

Bubbles
SnowSwimmer chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I absolutely loved the story. I think that the ending was fantastic