Reviews for A Liars World
Guest chapter 25 . 12/31/2014
I feel you the ending made me cry
AVPMfreakify101 chapter 18 . 8/29/2013
SWEET! I'm loving this so much! Great job and love the characters. u
Jules.a chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
I think u should draw the scean after izaya kills his rapist/boyfriend
Amorphous Sapphire chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
Let me yust say one thing. Right now I'm reading chapter 5 and I must KINDLY confirm your suspision YOU ARE VERY, VEEEEEEERY EVIL
Usagi no Tsubasa chapter 30 . 3/6/2013
Really nice story. Hope ya make a sequel to this one. They haven't even made a proper confession.
sarin68 chapter 30 . 2/5/2013
damn. the 30 chapters scared me but guess what? read it all in one sitting! yea! does that make me weird? AWESOME fic!
pear chapter 30 . 1/4/2013
I love the setting of this story and yukata
finally the bad guy get caught and yeah! happy ending!
Rosella6199 chapter 30 . 12/28/2012
NO! This is he end? Oh well, I really loved this story. It was definitely detailed and well told, though I just couldn't get used to the OOC-ness (mostly in Izaya's part)... However, I really enjoyed and understand why this is rated M. Thanks for writing such a story, I really consumed it to the very soul, I wish Izaya didn't have to suffer so much, it's too cruel.
seika19 chapter 30 . 9/15/2012
Decent story I liked where it was going and it was a great idea but the ending seemed rush and something's in the story were a tad hard to understand. It wasn't terrible though and I enjoyed reading it just wish the ending was done better.
anime1hinata chapter 30 . 8/30/2012
They never even got to properly confess to each other D:! I want a sequel ; - ;"
Really awesome story, though, I really loved it !
91kaycee chapter 30 . 8/22/2012
anondabunny-chan! so mean all those short chapters! you just wanted to torture us readers didn't you? well to be blunt it didn't make a whole lot of sense, i liked it of course but it was hard to understand. especially the end! what was that?! did you get bored?, because it seemed a little rushed. anyway i look forward to reading more from you, please continue to write! :)
PRC123 chapter 30 . 7/11/2012
Good story. Interesting ending as well :)
PRC123 chapter 18 . 7/11/2012
I had leftover steak for lunch yesterday XD
Butter Cookies chapter 30 . 6/7/2012
what an awesome fics! You're such a great writer thank you for writing such amazing fics love it ub
blackkitty27 chapter 30 . 4/14/2012
nie man very smexy baby yea! (Gotta stop watching Austin Powers!)