Reviews for Gossip Is Your Friend
MCKC chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
haahaa that was a good story
xBrokenRecordx chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
...

Whoa. How... *blushes slightly*

But that was funny XDDDD Great job.
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
the ending was so funny
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This was really funny! I loved the ending :)
Runaway Wordette chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This was a really great idea! Cute!
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Hahaha! Definitely had me laughing out loud a few times. I can't really see Sasuke with a dog though. Seems more of a cat person to me. Anyway. Nice one, really loved it. I love how I can get totally absorbed in your writing the way I normally do only with fics who have lots of details and thoughts... but yours is one of those few in which "less is more" comes in and just strikes brilliantly.

Anyhoo. AWESOME.
mililli chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Ahahaaha, loved that ending!
Xo Soaring Star Xo chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
HAHAHAHA! OMG! THIS IS SOOOOOOOOO AMAZING! I love the name Lan and i ABSOLUTELY love how Sasuke was Jealous! and how Sakura was SO naughty then she was shy! (c'mon, most of us are like that. we wanna act naughty but sometimes too shy to do it. XDD )

It's such an AMAZING one shot SasuSaku! oh! and i LOVE NaruHina! I BURST out in laughter when Naruto choked! hahaha

awwww Lan is SO cute! can i have him? *puppy eyes*
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I absolutely loved Kakashi in here even though his appearance was very, very brief! I think this story was super cute!
inkimp chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
XD XD XD XD Perfect! This made my day. Or week.
nanru chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Loved it!
Xx-ChibiKanachan-Xx chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Oh My God, your stories are just so much fun to read! I love them so much, and I like this rumor thing you have going on.

I noticed it in another story of yours too.

And that ending. Awesome, that dobe deserves it. I also love how everyone is possessive of Sakura - it's so cute. Kya, that was an awesome story.

cutecrazyice, you are my favorite author! XD
ashteabear chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
LOL. This is love :) Great ending haha
AdotD chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Damn it, I can't stop clicking on all your stories!
boomba chapter 1 . 11/30/2011