Reviews for Gossip Is Your Friend
Shiawase-usagichan chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Wow! Hilarious! XD hahahaha! Loved, loved last part! I demand a sequel!
mistressinwaiting chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Sequel plz! What would naruto do?
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
A job well done at developing characters through a humorous situation. With the first line, I wasn't sure it would actually be in "T" format but with the humor and silliness, it kept within that realm.

I like the "translations" as given within the text about how other characters would classify a given situation. It not only helped to provide character development without them being directly in the conversation or having behaviors shown by example. Keeping it short and quickly paced, really made this one read easily. Thanks for sharing.
closetbookworm chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
loved it! :)
Kisa Black chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Awww i wanna know what Naruto would do! ahhaha
AnimeGir15 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
that was FUNNY.
Fruitloop11 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Hahaha. I laughed so hard at the end! Awesome story :)
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHHH, SO BEAUTIFUL! (rapes the story) I seriously loved it THAT much. XD

Ha-ha, gossip is such a girl plan to get possessive guys into their radar. ;D You go, posse!

Loved this. :D
the general girl chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
EHEHEHEHEEEEHEEEEH HAVE I TOLD YOU HOW MUCH I LIKED INO?

NUMBER TWO OF THE REVIEW BOMBS...

ANYWAYS, I'm 99% positive that I've read this before, iono why I didn't review. ono AND AHA, I see the decapitation line now! D'awwww, Kakashi is so sweet.

Loved this! It was a nice twist that you put on the old jealousy card, definitely made my sleepless zombie brain happy with the warm and fuzzies.
lovelyyorisan chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
That was adorable and unique.

Loved the plot, it was quite a refreshing and satisfying read.

Jealous Sasuke is a cute Sasuke.

You did the characters justice!

SasuSaku forever 3

Moon
rainbow spell chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
hahaha made me laugh!
Strawberry Bells chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Lol, I loved the ending of the chapter!
sasorilover7 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
that's good! those girls are like vixens! hahaha!
littlemelonatplay chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I'm not really a Sasuke fan, but the title intrigued me. It was a great read. The ending was my favorite part! I really enjoy how you add funny Naruto snippets. Thanks for posting.
lola1919100 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
LOLZ, nice story and espicially the ending

it was funny i can't stop laughing XD
165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »