Reviews for Gossip Is Your Friend
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I absolutely loved Kakashi in here even though his appearance was very, very brief! I think this story was super cute!
inkimp chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
XD XD XD XD Perfect! This made my day. Or week.
nanru chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Loved it!
Xx-ChibiKanachan-Xx chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Oh My God, your stories are just so much fun to read! I love them so much, and I like this rumor thing you have going on.

I noticed it in another story of yours too.

And that ending. Awesome, that dobe deserves it. I also love how everyone is possessive of Sakura - it's so cute. Kya, that was an awesome story.

cutecrazyice, you are my favorite author! XD
ashteabear chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
LOL. This is love :) Great ending haha
AdotD chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Damn it, I can't stop clicking on all your stories!
boomba chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Looooooooooooove!

x
Shiawase-usagichan chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Wow! Hilarious! XD hahahaha! Loved, loved last part! I demand a sequel!
mistressinwaiting chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Sequel plz! What would naruto do?
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
A job well done at developing characters through a humorous situation. With the first line, I wasn't sure it would actually be in "T" format but with the humor and silliness, it kept within that realm.

I like the "translations" as given within the text about how other characters would classify a given situation. It not only helped to provide character development without them being directly in the conversation or having behaviors shown by example. Keeping it short and quickly paced, really made this one read easily. Thanks for sharing.
closetbookworm chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
loved it! :)
Kisa Black chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Awww i wanna know what Naruto would do! ahhaha
AnimeGir15 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
that was FUNNY.
Fruitloop11 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Hahaha. I laughed so hard at the end! Awesome story :)
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHHH, SO BEAUTIFUL! (rapes the story) I seriously loved it THAT much. XD

Ha-ha, gossip is such a girl plan to get possessive guys into their radar. ;D You go, posse!

Loved this. :D