Reviews for Depth of a Heart
Lissa chapter 15 . 5/6
I cried at the last chapter, laughed at the beginning of this one-I'm not laughing anymore.
Lissa chapter 12 . 5/6
For a moment I was like "What loss?" And then I remembered the pointlessness of it all.
Lissa chapter 11 . 5/6
Oh NO... I know now that Dolohov killed Remus, but I didn't when I first read the book and now I'm really upset.
Lissa chapter 10 . 5/6
YAY!
Lissa chapter 8 . 5/6
To be honest, I did not like the Malfoy Manor scene. It just seemed...forced, even in the books. I'm glad you're not writing it .
Lissa chapter 5 . 5/6
I am so glad that Lily, James and Sirius showed up. They do have a record for perfect timing.
Lissa chapter 4 . 5/6
I love this. I always feel that people focus more on the bad points of Ron than the good; "If you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us too" is often forgotten, versus the time when Ron didn't believe him about the Triwizard Tournament. You do a good job with this. Keep on writing.
Noxaura Cille chapter 13 . 4/6
It was Harry that made Ron see sense! (
Madison Futch chapter 18 . 8/13/2015
You should make a story about Rose, Hugo, James, and Al at Hogwarts
BeckNiece chapter 18 . 7/3/2015
Really, really enjoyed it. Thanks for the epilogue as well.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/8/2015
It is definately the most wonderful fanfiction I ve ever read! I believe you are extremely talented as a writer, and you have the quality of expressing the feelings of each character, in the most sweet way..3 you know, personally i LOVE ron so much, for his funny and cute personality, and i was soooo dissappointed to find out, that he was overshadowed by the movies, and the writer herself. I mean, he has done a lot of mistakes as a matter of fact, but in my eyes he is just an awesome person with a complex and deep personality.. i simply wanna thank you,.for providing me this profound insight of his personality, because i think that he is character, that everyone critises in a rush...:( i am really grateful of your effort, and i think your fanfic is just PERFECT. Thanks for sticking to the book, and not changing facts. You are amazing, really deep as person, and you need to know that i admire you as a writer;)
enterprisefan13 chapter 15 . 1/24/2015
I always wondered about how Mrs. Weasley felt about pushing Fred aside to hug Percy. And then Fred died, she must have felt awful. I also loved Ron's realization that his mum loved him
enterprisefan13 chapter 13 . 1/24/2015
The Percy part really hit me. And Ron talking about how he and the twins fought, but knew they loved each other. My siblings and I say that although we don't always get along, we know we would lift heaven and earth to help each other
ladybug114 chapter 18 . 7/29/2013
That was... wow. Ron is my favorite character, but i find he's usually under appreciated. Obviously, though, you recognize his character depth, and showed it brilliantly here!
LucyMJ chapter 16 . 3/5/2013