Reviews for Depth of a Heart
enterprisefan13 chapter 15 . 1/24
I always wondered about how Mrs. Weasley felt about pushing Fred aside to hug Percy. And then Fred died, she must have felt awful. I also loved Ron's realization that his mum loved him
enterprisefan13 chapter 13 . 1/24
The Percy part really hit me. And Ron talking about how he and the twins fought, but knew they loved each other. My siblings and I say that although we don't always get along, we know we would lift heaven and earth to help each other
ladybug114 chapter 18 . 7/29/2013
That was... wow. Ron is my favorite character, but i find he's usually under appreciated. Obviously, though, you recognize his character depth, and showed it brilliantly here!
LucyMJ chapter 16 . 3/5/2013
Omega..love it!
LucyMJ chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
Awwwwww!
LucyMJ chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
Beutiful chapter! Even when you did not mean Sirius to show up...it was marvelous.
camillesaur chapter 18 . 7/24/2012
this story is the most beautiful, most in character, most canon story ever. it is awesome!
F Maurice chapter 18 . 7/13/2012
Very good chapter to end this story. Good job.
F Maurice chapter 17 . 7/13/2012
So good. I loved your scene when Ron and Hermione clobbered Harry with the pillows.
F Maurice chapter 16 . 7/13/2012
Very good. I'm looking forward to reading the last chapter.
F Maurice chapter 15 . 7/13/2012
I did like it.
F Maurice chapter 14 . 7/13/2012
I've read the previous 13 chapters and all were good. For some reason, Fan Fiction's not accepting some of my reviews so I'm going to see how this works with reviewing every so often on the longer stories.

I like how you're focusing on Ron's perspective. I'll keep reading.
EmeraldFire512 chapter 18 . 2/28/2012
Overall, very very good. I really enjoyed it, and i especially liked that Ron finally got that bell on Harry in the end :)
EmeraldFire512 chapter 13 . 2/26/2012
I really liked the bit about spiders being his "insignificant fear". I have always thought that as well; that as time went on he would develop fears much more severe than spiders. I actually have another story in the works about it.
EmeraldFire512 chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
So much Romione fluff! All good though. I think that the flashbacks were well used in this chapter; I especially loved Fred and George in the one after the Dept of Mysteries. Brotherly love amongst Weasleys is always so sweet.

Also; "demonic la la land" - best term ever for Harry's time in the mind of everyones least favorite megalomaniac.