Reviews for it's all fun and games
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 5/6
He is such a dork sometimes. But he is so lovable that way. This is marvelous!
Manga Albina chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
*-* It was so cute! Why don't you do a sequel talking about this baby, hum? It will be nice and I'll certainly read it o/ Manga Albina
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Haha! I love how River blames her getting pregnant on the Doctor's own attractiveness XD I wonder what thing he does when he's thinking that gets her so worked up? This was so adorable. I would love to read a follow-up with their baby because the Doctor is fantastic when he interacts with children XD
obsessivelyfanaticgw09 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
How come I haven't reviewed this? This is the best ever! I think of it randomly all the time and then I come back and read it over again. It's sooooo in character, like this is how I can really see it. It's beautiful and wonderful and cute and ughh! Yesssss! Great writing!
No Illusions chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This was great! I just wanted to tell you that you're the first person whose stuff I've read who's been able to get the voices right for these characters! It's such a difficult combination of hilarious and heartbreaking and weird quirkiness, so I just wanted to say that you're an amazing writer!
penguinspy42 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I love that River goes off and hides so far in the TARDIS. It's a lot to process and even more for her. The Doctor's initial confusion and reaction when he realized were well done. Wonderful, sweet, and funny!
betawho chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Oh that's perfect! He would iso/i act like that. I love how he was trying to shake answers out of the stick, and how his face got tingly and numb. Perfectly realistic, and so completely them. I even love the Tardis getting annoyed with him calling her a death trap.

Beautiful fic! Write more like this.
Petrichor11 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Loved this! So sweet and cute :D
Mudblood Queen chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
:3 SQUEE. You need to continue this! Desperately!
hipkarma chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Nicely done. Really enjoyed this and your inclusion of the TARDIS. :)
tardisinthesgc chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
lovely! absolutely phenomenal! I don't have the words to express how absolutely amazing this is! 3 3 3
mericat chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
More please. Sometimes I love sweet and gooey stories and this is one of my favorite pairings.
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Aaargh I can barely stand the adorableness! XD (Good thing lol) So sweet and wonderful. Just all-around great. Er...I guess that's about it. Have I mentioned I love the way you write these two? Because I do. And the etch-a-sketch bit was pitch-perfect. xD
hannahncakes chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This is...

aslodjdwpaqlk.

Truly wonderful. You are fabulous and deserve some kind of award. That is exactly how I imagine he'd react. I was in stitches and grinning like a madman. I loved him not knowing about the pregancy test & the etch-a-sketch comment just killed me.

You're wonderful, I love you etc. Standard feedback :p