Reviews for To Love a Human
Dawww! _
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !
snowangel420 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Awww! That was AwwDORABLE! So favoriting!
hot4edward chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I learned something new today, had never heard of MRKH until now. How sad for these women.
OrangeAfterglow chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Awwwww! Poor minion! I love this, there should be more minion fluff in the world! lol. I'm giving Minion a girlfriend in my upcoming fic, online dating is a wonderful thing ;)

this story is truly lovely. I'd love to think of them being happy together.
SilverGodFanGirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
So until today, I hadn't had the pleasure of reading any of your fics, but as I repeatedly read that you served as inspiration to some of my favorite authors on here, I decided to come find you!

I'm so glad I have! This was the first story of yours that I've read (though it most certainly won't be the last), and I loved the idea behind it. I do think Minion gets short changed A LOT, and it's sad to think that he really has little in the way of options as far as any sort of partner goes. The fact that you even touched on the fact that earthly religions and such would be a factor in any sort of dating for him is, from what I've seen, highly original. If you ever decided to take this out of a one-shot and into a chapter fic, I really think people would enjoy it!

I can't wait to read the rest of your writing, keep up the good work!
FantasyBard chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
You know, any other fandom, this would be kind of a strange concept, but because this is Megamind, and because you are such a great writer in thsi fandom, it makes perfect sense. I do kind of feel sorry for Minion, because he doesn't have anybody, and he really can't because he is a fish. But you made Kirsty a very believable OC, and I think that they would make a very cuty couple. You obviously put a lot of research into this, and that's another plus about it. I don't really know anything about MRKH, or any other sexual disorder, for that matter. But it sounds very accurate.

I do sometimes wish that Minion could get a girl of his own. I am going to be remedying that problem in my First Contact story, but that won't be coming up for awhile.

A very intriguing one shot, that turned out to be success. I think it would be interesting to see more of this pairing. I am sure you could do it.
KariSilver chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Awwww! I love it :) you've shown his maturity and depth very well. I love. This portrayal of him *-*
livethatdream chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
So cute and creative! Please write more, I really enjoyed it.
sakiko of soleana chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Awwwwwww this is sooo cute.
Vivid Imaginest chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That was just adorable! Minion really deserves the happiness too! Unfortunately, we don't live in a perfect world. Just one of the downsides of living on Earth. That's why I want to live on the moon D! Really good one shot!
Elektra-Star chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Aren't you going to continue this?
Artisa chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Awww, it's so CUTE! _ Can't help feeling sorry for the two of them and their 'problems' there though :( And wow, that Gary was a serious dick! :
Alice in Fandomland chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Loved it! Are you planning on doing more with these two?