Reviews for Blood Eagle
StarlitWave10 chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
Oh my gosh! Amazing cliffhanger for an incredible story! I love your ideas!
RagChinaDoll chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Only just stummbled across this when typeing somthing in google and have read the whole story in one. ._.

And i have to say that you are brilliant. The whole concept you have created is brilliant.

I have to say you manage to get the characters written wonderfully and the idea of having Gregs love for History and his own past colliding together with his other love of sience is genius.
thechemicalsdontcare chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Wow! I just read all of your stories and they're amazing! This are just as much fun to read as the show is to watch! Keep writing.

BTW, your cliffhanger is killing me :D
sinc88 chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
arghh cruel you can't leave it there! enjoy your vacation, can't wait to see what happens to Greg upon your return.
crimescenelover chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
You... You! What have you done? You cant do that and just take off like that! Its mean :(
Anyways ... LOVED it and if the next story isnt there the 12th I will find you!:D
crimescenelover chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
HangInAround chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
Another amazing chapter, both story lines are really good, and I can't wait to find out what happens in the last chapter. Thanks for updating!
beaujolais chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
Juan's cockiness and familiarity with Brass kind of remind me of Drops. Like Brass purposely mispronouncing Juan's lawyers name. Both of these cases are pretty interesting but I really hope they can nail Juan and his boys.
crimescenelover chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
Oh my God! Suspense! I can't wait for the final chapter! Wonder what it's going to end like. I like to think that it probably wont end with all of the answers!

Good chapter, and wonderful writing, as always!

Crimescenelover.
sinc88 chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
I'm liking the Greg storyline, wondered whether he was going to 'go rogue' for a minute there... and is Vartann going to get spurned a second time by Catherine :-)
HangInAround chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Another really good chapter! I know that this might be kind of a dumb question, but I was wondering if Blood Eagle is really in Norwegian mythology or something that you thought of? Can't wait to read the rest!
crimescenelover chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
WOAW! This is getting really suspicious now! Hopefully we'll get some answers! Good chapter!
sinc88 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Great start, didn't clock that it was the team at first. Got to say Ray's a lot more likeable in this series :-). It's good to see the CSIs working alongside the cops, although Nick still gets to go cowboy. Interested to see how/if this storyline will connect up with your previous stories. Look forward to more.
beaujolais chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This is off to a great start! I still marvel at your ability to work in all the characters and I like the way you let us see the action from their point of view. It really conveys how quickly everything is moving. I also like Ecklie's little passing comment to explain why the CSIs were involved.

Love Brass' concern about the dead biker and Catherine's reassurance that he'll be fine. It's the Brass/Catherine friendship that I've really missed the most over the last couple of seasons.
HangInAround chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Really good first chapter, can't wait to read the rest!