Reviews for Memories
Guest chapter 25 . 11/28/2015
DO KIDXPATTY!
yaoilover403 chapter 31 . 7/25/2015
I love your story so far! Can't wait for another chapter! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/16/2015
Omg that was so sweet
Dragon Empress chapter 4 . 5/19/2015
Oh my God i can just imagine how this happens / it's so cute
I hope I get a present like tihs one day, or maybe I use this as present to someone
I just love Stein x Marie and yes she relly knows him. -

PS: Sorry for my bad english. -
ixchel.le.kooza chapter 8 . 3/21/2015
Goooooosh! This is so fucking cuteeeeeee
Algor Nox chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
"Get[ing] her alone like this and bed[ing] her" is called rape. She is asleep and cannot consent. It is also sexual assault to kissing someone whilst they are unconscious. It's not romantic to imply that "they just can't help themselves".
Guest chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
This is so cute!
Nikki chapter 31 . 5/10/2013
Please continue the story :3 i ended up reading it whole day xD id like to see your POV on how they would end up w/o basing it on the anime and manga :) i enjoyed it :")
Guest chapter 19 . 3/26/2013
AKSJDHGKAJFLGKSDJFHLKJ THESE STORIES KILL ME
Stein chapter 25 . 9/30/2012
Wow very interesting, And, I kinda do love marie, But not majorly. Apart from that. Good job.
Koops125 chapter 18 . 9/1/2012
I cried it's just so sweet T-T
Koops125 chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
trololololol
Lialane Graest chapter 19 . 7/24/2012
"Wait no lol I'll have to end it at either 20 or 25 chapters. I can be a bit OCD so it bothers me if I have a weird number of chapters...I like to go up by fives lol Meh. Anyway thanks for reading everyone and I so appreciate the reviews!) "

There's 31, better write some more xD
wuvs
Lialane Graest chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
I absolutely loved this. Stein always has been protective of Marie, and this was just perfectly written- I especially LOVED the scalpel attack.
Lialane Graest chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
This chapter made nearly laugh. I LOVED the teddy bear dissection :)