Reviews for To Gaze at the Moon
Guest chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
great job so far, nice story line
Pride365 chapter 6 . 2/26/2012
The story was great some of the spelling was off though and normally I don't mention things like that because I am terrible at spelling and grammar but I did notice a couple spots. More Ginny and Luna time would be nice though I am waiting to see how you unfold the story!
FlittingGemini chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Aww shucks you broke up the classic Neville/Luna for Ginny/Luna to be together. I know that this is a pairing of Ginny/Luna, but I thought that Luna was single. Lots of drama I suppose.
FlittingGemini chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Hmm this is interesting. I've been thinking of delving into non-canon pairings and I like these 2. You write this well and I love how you include Hermione getting recently engaged! Is it Ron? I'll find out!

I'm not sure how i feel about Ginny being married to Harry, but it will probably come together.
GGrant chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
I like this so far, but the first chapter is a little confusing because it sounds a bit like Hermione is engaged to Luna. Might want to throw Ron's name in there once for clarification.
Eryk Lestrange chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
how sweet of Luna
Pride365 chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
Great to hear about the aswome gpa and your right breaking up marriages is hard it will take time but what had Ginny so freaked about the computer? Keep up the good work! Oh as for suggestions I guess I wouldn't let Ron and Hermione get married that would suck to break up 2 marriages.
Pride365 chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
So far so good I say would like to see more of a deeper connection between Luna and Ginny build and I would like to know what actually happened to Ron. Can't wait to read the next update!
melianthus chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
yay. update soon. love it. cannot wait for more.
Eryk Lestrange chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
eh, you could use some work
melianthus chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
this is great. update soon please. i really like this story.
melianthus chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I like this story. please update.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
lol, mustve bin somethiin she ate. :)