Reviews for Crowning Jewels of England
Randichele chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
This was an amazing story.
Pinklove21 chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Very nice story :)
lynn422 chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
Great chapter.
Sirisha23 chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
Amazing story. I really enjoyed reading this story. I loved it when Anne gave birth to their son and heir Edward and two daughters and heiresses Elizabeth and Eleanor. It was sad when Eleanor died. I loved it when Anne gave birth to twins named Cecily and Richard. I loved the relationships between Anne and Henry but also the ones between Elizabeth and Philip, Mary and the Duke, and Elizabeth and Edward. I loved that Henry never married Jane but that he realized that the right wife for him is Anne but it was sad after Eleanor's death and Jane became Henry's mistress and gave birth to his son Thomas. This story is wonderfully well written. I really loved that you didn't have Henry have Anne and George beheaded. Thanks for writing this story. Good job on this story. Keep up the great work. Good luck on all your future endeavors on writing more fanfiction stories.
Lily Anne Rose chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
Everything was tied up nicely. Thank you, it was lovely. Of course it being AU it was different and a little unbelieveable but not in a way too. Henry still had his faults, everyone didn't live happily ever after (Eleanor) and still had a sense of real-life to it. Thanks for being a writer worth reading, cause I was a bit afraid at first it would be a Mary Sue story ut it wasn't.

Can't wait to see more from you!

Lily Anne Rose
the dark euphie chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
very cute:)
the dark euphie chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
That was a little too cookie cutter for my liking; but it was still quite good. At least there weren't five this time; Poor Anne really would have died from that.
Nicole Lovely chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
Loved it
Resistance chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
They good chapters please update
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
""So Henry walks up behind Lady Blount to say in a quiet voice not wanting to disturb either of his newborn children "Lady Blount, please allow me to hold my daughter Princess Elizabeth"

"Of course your majesty," says Lady Blount while following the commands of her king noticing, so she hands the infant princess over to her father waiting arms.

With Elizabeth in his arms asleep peaceful, Henry walking over to a seclude corner of the nursery to sit down in a chair that Anne hand pick out where they will spend time with their child.

Moments after Henry was with Elizabeth in his arms, when Lady Carey carries over her nephew Edward to place him in empty arm of his father."' AWE HOW SWEET!

Elizabeth, Edward and Eleanor. Lovely name choices.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
""Immediately knowing what she wants to name her daughter, Queen Anne says "Elizabeth after our mothers" and King Henry silently nods in approval of the Princess's name.

Thinking out loud, he says "Elizabeth. For our Prince he shall be named Edmund, no Edward the Prince of Wales"

All across England people where toasting Prince Edward and Princess Elizabeth."" Two is a good number.

Henry must have be a bit shocked at the news of his third child. In my opinion, five children at once is a bit much, but that is why this is your story and not mine.
the dark euphie chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
I'd still worry about the bleeding, triplets are tough to have and the bleeding can be double what a normal birth is. Two daughters and a son, Henry must be proud.
ggghhhaaarrr67 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Love it...
PantherGuide chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
the poor woman is having a litter. oh man i know childbirth isn't a funny thing, especially in the days of Anne and Henry. but the thought of poor Anne going through that not once but three times is rather hysterical. as a half jest Anne could threaten to rip Henry's balls off if he ever touched her again.
the dark euphie chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
My only question is: Will Anne live? They don't have the equipment to stop Anne from bleed out. Another question is: why in the hell do you keep putting the titles queen and king before Anne and Henry's names all the time? It's unnessessary unless people have no idea who they are. Other than that I can't wait to see more.