Reviews for Dial M For Mutant
nitilia chapter 14 . 9/8/2013
Noooo...It can't end that way! *Sobs*

Lovely story though! (Smiles sadly, still upset at the ending.)
slioe chapter 14 . 7/16/2012
Oh my!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!Love it!
Shingo the Pest chapter 14 . 12/26/2011
This was terribly, terribly good.
Cirrat chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Ooookay... I just started to read this, but before I even continue, I have to take up one thing with you:

"his cherry red lips looking sweeter than my grandmother's schnitzel." - Did you mean "Strudel" perhaps? Because a schnitzel is meat fried in breadcrumbs and I think we could agree that it won't just taste right were it sweet... :-)
Valkyrie-Pleasant chapter 14 . 10/17/2011
My friend you are a genius! I love this story so much! :D please write a sequel
Abandon all hope chapter 14 . 9/7/2011
Awesome story! The ending was amazing, although I wish they could have stayed together, but it would have been unrealistic if the would have. Good job, and keep writing!
Lolita Boy chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
Luckily I've taken French, and I knew what the man said:D I love the story! It was a little quick to get to the sex part in opinion, but I feel it has it's reasons. It does take away from this fantastic and well-written story. This just reminds me of L.A. Noir. - that in itself is a french pun.
Bombshell1701 chapter 14 . 8/9/2011
Oh WOW! So. Much. Awesome. LOVED it. You're amazing, your mind is beautiful and I'd like to marry you (you write, I cook?)

This was such an off the wall idea for a fic, but you nailed it, and the touches that tied in with the movie (especially the ending) were genius. I loved the AU cameos from the various X-characters.
Spirit Bagle of Death chapter 14 . 8/7/2011
Wow, this was FANTASTIC. Exactly what an AU should be in terms of enough parallels in character and words but enough originality to make it yours. I especially loved how you took the First:Class dialogue and put it into your situations so seemlessly. Erik and Charles's parting made me saddd but it was def bittersweet. Also a huge fan of your simile use. Cyrillic bibles and caterpillars...lawl. Keep writin!
Auteur-Onirique chapter 14 . 8/4/2011
NOOOOOOOOO ! This end is sooooo sad ! Y_Y

(please, write a sequel with the Erik's comeback ? *_*)

Well, it was a very good idea you got here, I really hope to read more stories of you !
Nehan Shinzui34 chapter 14 . 8/3/2011
OMFG NOOOO Erik turn that friggin' car around now! Charles hop your ass in there! you can't-you just gaaah!

*Manly fangirl tears*
anon chapter 14 . 8/3/2011
Really excellent, thanks for the good read.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/1/2011
oh poor erik - i really hope this isn't the end
Jayto chapter 14 . 8/1/2011
I just wanted to say that this story was completely, utterly, and truly remarkable. It was action packed, emotional, hilarious, and completely in character, that I couldn’t take my eyes off the screen for any amount of time while reading it. It was absolutely amazing. I’ve read my fair share of Erik/Charles stories, one-shots and whatnot since the First Class movie came out, but this was by far one of the best I’ve read so far. I’m am so in love with your characterizations, how you used the different slang terms and really kept the entire story in the era.

I enjoyed the scene with Erik and Charles finally getting together, only because it was quick, intense, and exactly what I would have pictured for something of that era of time. Everything was do now, think later, and I just loved that about this story. I also love the fact that you didn’t make Erik this godly being who could take on anything. He got used and abused a few times and was really just a perfect rendition of an ex-cop down on his luck, but really wanting justice. Perfeeeect!

Cannot wait to read more stories, drabbles, one-shots, or anything that you can think of for this pairing. It really was a treat to sit down and read this amazingly written, hilarious, spark of genius. Please keep up the great work. You are an incredible writer!
ThCriativReader chapter 14 . 8/1/2011
Oh no!

I was expecting this story to be much larger, and also, not at all expecting this sad ending.

You're such a mean, mean person, haha.

This was great though, another story of yours that I loved.

Keep writing this pairing!

Thanks!