Reviews for 100 Shooting Stars
xxHoshinoSoraxx chapter 100 . 5/23/2013
This was an amazing finale(I think this might actually happen, but with Roxas, Xion and Vani being a lot kinder) and it's funny how Ven and Lea were bickering. Now I want sea-salt ice-cream, but I have no idea how to get some. .
xxHoshinoSoraxx chapter 91 . 5/23/2013
Aww, Roxas is just a huge copycat *facepalm*. For some strange reason, I don't like Roxas, but I absolutely love Ven. 3 Sorry for not reviewing until now, I just loved it so much that I had to keep reading!
Lightning chapter 99 . 10/24/2011
What a funny chapter...
Zack chapter 99 . 10/20/2011
This was probably one of my favorites prompts...
Fille des Reves chapter 100 . 10/10/2011
SORRY FOR REVIEWING SO D: LATE D: Anyway, IT'S OVER *sobs* I'll miss this story a lot, you write about VenVen in an awesome way :D

You finished in an awesome way, I never imagined that you'd do a KHIII ending so it was a great surprise :D

They're happy! And no MX to disturb the peace!But poor Eraqus, I understand that he missed MX :(

IT'S LEA XDHe really seems 5 year old LOL

Kairi's taking heer Mark of Mastery exam :D YAY!

The last phrase was a good touch ;)

Great job :DDD
Realms of Destiny chapter 100 . 10/9/2011
I am so so sorry for not having reviewed earlier! I am such a horrible older sis. :'(

College has had it hard on me this year. I haven't even got time to write anything.

Anyways, this was a beautiful chapter. I adored the character interactions and congrats on getting the whole challenge finished! Well done!
The Trio Of Twilight chapter 100 . 10/9/2011
Great job please keep writing :)

Sarah
BeyondTheClouds chapter 100 . 10/8/2011
D: it can't be over! This is so sad... :(

I don't want it to end!

Great job! I loved it! You did an awesome job portraying Ventus, and besides the few obviously cliche lines here and there, it was very original and well done!

But who doesn't like a cliche line everynow and then, eh?

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb..." Terra whispered.

"who are you talking to?" Aqua asked.

XD

... Why did I say that?

Ah well.

Nice job! .

RoseOfADifferentColor chapter 100 . 10/8/2011
Awww, a wonderful ending to a wonderful series! There's so much to love, everyone saved, the Land of Departure restored. I love that Ksiri's about to take her own Mark Of Mastery Exam, and the subtle Sokai hinting! :D But that last moment, between Terra, Ventus and Aqua was just so heartwarming. Fantastic way to end this challenge, and great job throughout! **thumbsup** :D

ROADC
BeyondTheClouds chapter 99 . 10/7/2011
D: Its almost over...

I've also been seeing people posing as these high ranking authors through annonymous reviews, and if

you've seen it to, THIS IS REALLY ME!

I would sign in more but my iPod is where I leave reviews and such. I don't like reading off my computer and it's really lazy of me not to sign in on this thing.

... What did I just say?

LOL

I'm so sad to see this over! :(

I'll be sure to vote on your pole! .

~
Mike AZ 2 chapter 97 . 10/6/2011
That was interesting. What more can I say? Looking forward to the next chapter.
BeyondTheClouds chapter 97 . 10/5/2011
Frogot to review! :P

This made me giggle. Poor Ven! XD

AshKetchumDarkSide chapter 97 . 10/5/2011
Excellent chapter like always. Keep it up. More Ven moments. Can you add a little VenxAqua? :3 That is my KH OTP. Keep it up and with 3 chapters left wow. :D
Kyasarin X chapter 96 . 10/4/2011
You cannot be thirteen years old. (Yep, I was being a stalker and reading your profile :D) Like, you write SO well. Your grammar, punctuation, fluidity, it's all really good.

It's comforting to know there are some good young writers out there in the world! Yay!
MonMonCandie chapter 94 . 10/4/2011
Terra seems to get hurt a lot. Poor guy...even though I wonder what he was doing with a unicorn pinata. LOL XD I THINK Terra forgot to get out of the way knowing Ven. :P