Reviews for Along With the Rain
marniemadden chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This pairing is just too perfect... /goes to your profile to read more stuff by you
gooseberrie chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
absolutely freaking beautiful. i'm practically in tears. :'(

i loved how lily's death wasn't something cliched, but managed to be believable at the same time; the language was gorgeous - and lorcan finding some form of closure at the end didn't seem forced at all. basically, perfect all round. favouriting this! :)
fabricated fantasies chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Oh, my dear, this is absolutely gorgeous. Honestly - his feelings for her, and the way you go back and forth between the present and the past, and then finally the future... It's really, really stunning.

Use Of Song ~ 5/5

Use Of Prompts ~ 3/3

Use Of Pairing ~ 2/2

Creativity/Originality/Spelling/Grammar ~ 5/5
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Erin! This was good! I /love/ LilyLysander, but you know, I think I have a soft spot for LilyLorcan too, because they are very cute. :)

And this was sad, and horrific, but I really liked the way you described everything... The flashbacks of happier times were sad to read, but it definitely all made sense, and I had no trouble following it. I think my favorite parts were the flashback to when they were at the Leaky Cauldron together, and how Al came to Lorcan first... I also really loved the ending, how he realized he had to move on, because he was marrying Lucy in the morning, and it was quite poetic and beautiful, so nice job on this!
ChatterChick chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
That was beautiful. It made me tear up just a bit.

I liked how you fleshed out their relationship, from the time they met, to the day of her funeral. I thought it was tragic that he finally got the girl, who seemed to prefer his brother first, only for her to die too young. I loved all the little details you included when he was remembering parts of her life. I was wondering what your title meant, but it tied in nicely at the end.
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I thought the beginning was really strong, and having people other than George's kids working in the joke shop was an original twist. I didn't understand a few of the details (why was Lysander with Teddy in the front row? If Albus' words were "beautiful," and "strung together like pearls," why would Lorcan /also/ consider them meaningless? (I can totally get why he thought they'd be meaningless, but not why he'd praise them at the same time.) But, it was still pretty good.