Reviews for Grace
kmfroggi chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
Hahaha... This. Racked me up, pregnancy hormones are always the worst! Love lil grace coming into the world!
Twimima7 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Thanks for this outtake. The move to San Francisco was a good choice for all of them. And Charlie is too funny.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
I love it.
somuchlovee chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
Aww, this was cute! Although I do really wish there was a conversation between Edward and Carlisle, y'know them talking things out and whatnot. Oops.
Mels78 chapter 9 . 11/21/2011
Awe. So very very cute. Glad to see them end so happy :)
jennayg123 chapter 9 . 11/11/2011
Such a sweet sweet look into their lives! Loved

It!
tcrew chapter 9 . 10/22/2011
Hello to the world, Grace of Bella and Edward's hearts )
tcrew chapter 8 . 10/22/2011
Awww, you done good there! That was a sweet proposal.
tcrew chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
Gear Edward, you can do this right!
tcrew chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
Hear that Edward, she might have to accept you might not always be there, but than you have to expect to be in the doghouse as a result. lol
Sunfeathers chapter 9 . 9/19/2011
And thank YOU, Miss Baby, for sharing this sweet little sequel with us! I loved getting to see Edward and Bella in the future, and you ended this perfectly. After all they'd been through it's so nice to see them so happy and whole. :)

I'll look forward to reading more sometime in the future!
milkfetus10 chapter 9 . 9/19/2011
Great story! Loved it!
Scarlett72 chapter 9 . 9/18/2011
Bittersweet. I have so loved these stories and hate to say good-bye but,even in it's ending, it is perfect. Thank you. Getting a little something extra in the future will be a treat and I look forward to it. Now, what have you got up your sleeve? Whatever it is I know I will be in love with it and can't wait. Until then, take care and I'll see you soon (I hope;)).
justginger chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
this was beautiful! I loved it
tff000 chapter 9 . 9/16/2011