Reviews for Grace
RoryCullen chapter 9 . 3/9
Grace is a very fitting name. Glad I read this little sequel, it was sweet. I think I will go back and read the epilogue now. Thanks.
RoryCullen chapter 8 . 3/9
I'm glad the proposal evening turned out so well. I wonder how Charlie took the news that they were expecting...I can imagine not too well. I think getting engaged and eventually married to each other solves some concerns he or she might have, but somehow they need to arrive at some understanding about Edward having a job, a very demanding one at that. Maybe some couple counselling? Or maybe Bella's therapist can help Bella to relax a little more and stop worrying so much about Edward being there for them. I wonder is there anything he can do to be around more?
RoryCullen chapter 7 . 3/9
If Edward wasn't committed Bella's behaviour would have made lessor men leave her. Very glad he is going to propose to her the right way, I only have to wonder why he waited so long.
RoryCullen chapter 6 . 3/9
Boy oh boy Bella seems to have left her understanding reasonable self behind at this stage of her pregnancy, because she knows Edward really can't do anything about his work commitments, any more than he is already doing. Next time maybe Bella could schedule the fictor's appointment later in the day, after courtroom hours, or be happy if he can join them. Hormones can only be blamed for so much. I sure hope she was joking about making him sleep on the couch?
RoryCullen chapter 5 . 3/9
I sure hope Bella, this Bella doesn't give Edward a hard time about getting married. I know, I know, being married doesn't hold the same significance to people these days as it once did, and it certainly bares little if any indication of greater commitment to each other or the child...but still, I hope Bella says yes if not at 2 in the morning then the next time Edward asks.
RoryCullen chapter 4 . 3/9
It's time Edward puts a ring on it and they set a date before Charlie comes back to shoot him! I think Edward is going to be ecstatic!
RoryCullen chapter 3 . 3/9
That dream Bella had, or rather nightmare, I wonder if she is already pregnant? i think Charlie is right, they need to set a date and tie the knot, she is going to be pregnant soon if she isn't already, Henderson the title of this story. Besides, they have known each other all their lives and have been through so much together, they know each other and love each other about as well and as much as any one possibly can at this point. I hope they get married during this sequel.

I think they will be very happy living in San Fransisco, it's so beautiful there, the people seem friendly, and lots to do. It is sad that Charlie lives about eight hours away.
RoryCullen chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
Aww young love. Isn't it exciting.
RoryCullen chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
I'm glad Charlie told Edward "what for" I mean seriously he never thought about marriage before? I think this Edward who was ready to die in her place a very short while ago should already know Bella is the girl for him and therefore he is ready to at least propose to her. And if I were Bella I wouldn't move out of Stare for some guy unless I knew I would have a future with him and therefore was ready to marry him and knew that we were on the same page. I guess I am showing my age here...my values are as old fashioned as Charlie's for good reason. I'm glad Charlie and Edward like each other and are getting along now.
twiclare chapter 9 . 10/4/2015
That was lovely!
twiclare chapter 5 . 10/4/2015
Edward's reaction was fun!
twiclare chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Loved Charlie's little talk!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 9 . 7/9/2015
Glad we got to see behind the scenes during the pregnancy. I do wonder what that conversation was like when they showed up in Forks pregnant...lol. Great writing once again.
kmfroggi chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
Hahaha... This. Racked me up, pregnancy hormones are always the worst! Love lil grace coming into the world!
Twimima7 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Thanks for this outtake. The move to San Francisco was a good choice for all of them. And Charlie is too funny.