Reviews for Grasping at Straws
Breezybiatch chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Absolutelly loved it. I don't understand why u r separating it into different parts tho.
Breezybiatch chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
He would not be rejected! Lol! Absolutelly loved his ego!
Breezybiatch chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
So rough and calloused! I love it!
supremewizdom chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
I kinda like this story...even though I've just started reading fan fics, this was different than most of them...I think Vegeta would be jealous, but I also think that he would of threw Bulmas indescretion at him immeditley...but that's ok..can't wait to get to the sequel...
Lady Lan chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Lovely beginning. I like the way you’ve illustrated the inevitable drifting apart of Bulma and Yamcha. It’s his fault and it’s her fault, and maybe it’s nobody’s fault. It’s stark and depressing for Bulma right now, but it’s my favorite way to imagine how their relationship just sort of dissolved.

There is so much detail here, and all of the actions, like the simplicity of Bulma blowing in her coffee, read so real. I also love the tranquil, quiet of Bulma’s reflections followed immediately by Vegeta’s slamming of the refrigerator and his shouting about upgrades. :D It’s a common theme, but I think you pulled it off beautifully.

It’s verbose but not jarringly so, and I’m really looking forward to reading more!
crazysmile15 chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
THIS WAS AWESOME! I want more! 3
Shelbyjean chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
so that means there is going to be more right lol b/c i mean u can't end it on us like this lol
DamonaVeggie chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
Nice chapter... But I have a question though... Did Bulma had an orgazam? I really got the impression that she didn't... Don't know, I see Vegeta as a man with too much pride, so I think he would make sure to please the female... Well I know he killed the young girl and all but still it don't seem right to me... Well it could also be because of all these B/V where Vegeta makes Bulma go crazy and all... So need an update ya know ;) keep going 3
SelfInfatuated chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
Wow! Congratulations for your fic. It's a different kind of relationship here, eh? But I liked it! Very OC. Maybe you're preparing a change of heart, on Vegeta's part, of course?

I hope you don't take long to post the sequel...
tbucknor chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
Oh, oh, oh...so much the thriller! I am on the edge of my seat anticipating the next installment! This version of Bulma and Vegeta's relationship is sooooo exciting, I urge you to please continue! And I also appreciate Mrs. Brief's character here as well. Thank you!
Andijvie chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
I loved the scene with Yamcha. It's a miracle he didn't figure out/heard what happened! It was hilarious as well. Poor Bulma. xD

I'm curious what happens next.
update soon chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
finally, a refreshing b/v story! can't wait for the next chapter!
Roguereader chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
Awesome story with great insight into the characters. Keep it up!
Naoko Suki chapter 4 . 8/2/2011
wowa! Poor Vegeta. Bulma, you sure he doesn't care, even a little? I felt bad when she said that to him at the end!

Great chapter, and it all worked together, especially how she felt used. It was her fault. She was way too nervous, and it didn't sit with her!

Thank you!
preciousjade76 chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
Great chapter! Bulma seem so indecisive of what she wants in her life. But, then again, isn't everybody? Btw, love ur title for the next part of the story.