Reviews for Broken Closed
AsylumEscapee368 chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Explosion of feels
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Really creative! Don't think anyone's thought to take this perspective before, and it's really well written.
nargles lurk in the mistletoe chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Wow. That was really dramatic, and really well written. I've never read a fanfic about the spirit of Elpis before... tragic, but good. I feel sorry for Hope! But Prometheus said that Hope won't abandon humanity, and this occasionally made it seem like she really wanted too, so that was the only thing that I thought was a bit off, but I suppose a jar can't be a fun place to spend thousands of years...
Westbrook57 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This was horrifying. It was extremely well written, but my god- I shudder to think of hope as a sentient being. Good thing TLO gave her a semi-happy ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
LOVE IT! i like her toughts... its realy good!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
HOPE-CEPTION!
kittenxxkisses chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
D:

Poor Hope.

Beautifully written *wipes away tear*

kat xx
MaggieLerman chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
sad. Butttttttt I liked it :0)
BeccaH -BoOk LuVeR chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
awwww poor hope :(
rainydaydreams chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I shall neverevernever name anyone Hope, lest they be trapped in a jar (coughPYTHOScoughWHOCARES?) like their namesake. Kind of major suck that the thing that keeps you fighting has nothing left fighting for. Does that make sense? No? Anyways, this broke my heart.
XxMidnightSeaDragonxX chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
THAT WAS AWESOME! You wrote that so perfectly:)
bunnyluver225 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Beautiful.

A certain someone told me to add this to my community.

I liked it and now I did.

~bunnyluver225
The Lone Clapper chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Wow. This is kind of depressing. And yet amazing.

I love it! Especially the end where Hope begins separating good from evil... It was just... Awesome. Like actually, caused me to experience awe—not just the 'amazing and cool' definition people often use nowadays.

This is amazing.

~The Clapper
dreamingofgallifrey chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This is amazing. I can't really describe it but it really captures the feeling of what its like to be trapped. The way you describe Hope as being a person is really interesting and intriguing. I think its a unique angle. Most people would have chosen to do a fanfic on main characters but you chose a perspective no one else thought of.

I think you are a brilliant writer, maybe even get published in the future! :)
Live.Love.Twix27 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Wow. That was...amazingly beautiful.

Moving. Exquisite. Flawless.

It just...touched me, I guess. The way you wrote Hope's thoughts and feelings and desperate need to escape her prison was stunning. (and yes, I'm trying to use descriptive words to descrive just how heartbreakingly sensational this story was)

Poignant. Eloquent. Mind-blowing.

Thanks for that. I love how Hope wants to escape so bad...but she knows she can't, and that realization breaks her. It's wonderful to read how Hope starts out thinking that the 'rough hands' were evil, and the 'gruff voices that chill her to the bone' were good.

The entrance of Rachel and Percy was just brilliant for me. You would think that it would mess up the flow of things, but it just adds to the magic of it.

Thanks for everything, Starlit. I have to say, this is one of my favorite stories you've written so far. (and that's saying something)

Radiant. Enticing. Superb.

The repitition was a feat of it's own. Is it possible for two words to transform a story?

- open me -