Reviews for A Peekskill Marriage
KPH chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Hate to be a wet blanket. But Jo was straight from the time she walked into Eastland (she had a boyfriend named Eddie, remember?) to the end of the series. (she was the first of them all to get married.) Even BLAIR had a few boyfriends. She never went "all the way" with them because the actress who played her (Lisa Whelchel) wanted to stay moral to her religious may have looked tomboyish .But she wasn't gay. (not that there's anything wrong with being gay.)
yurianimeotaku chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Good job on mandygirl78's challenge. I see you also decided to take on the "Ironwoman" version. I LOVED your checklist over on LJ. It made me giggle...which is something, since I RARELY do.

It was especially wonderful to see Jo get married in her dress blues *SWOON* (I just LOVE a soft butch in uniform).

The person who issues the writing challenge is REALLY the only one who knows if you fulfilled it or not. Since mandygirl78 felt you fulfilled her challenge, good work!

After reading both of your entries and finding out Slave2Free is entering, I think I will sit out this challenge, because I highly doubt I could do it justice as you two have done so far.

BRAVA!
mg78 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Great story! Now I'm jealous :D

Anyhow, thanks for accepting my challenge. I also have my story here as well.