Reviews for Scarred
Molida chapter 9 . 3/18/2013
Please continue...
Dead account no longer here chapter 9 . 3/13/2013
U left me hanging. Why u do that? Will hikaru save him I'm time?! Or will Kaoru be raped time and time again?! Tell me?! When ur free of course
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 9 . 3/6/2013
Archie KolherBondevik chapter 9 . 9/30/2012
Oh.. mein... Gott... You put Allen and Kanda in here... you're my hero!
MoonEyedStargazer chapter 9 . 9/22/2012
Um... Where's the end?
Shadow Veli chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
So. Good. *faints from epicness*

Anyways, I vote twincest! Which I will go over to your profile and vote now!

Keep up the great work!
It'sHardToBelieve chapter 9 . 5/29/2012

(kimi ga s'ki da yo) (anata no koto ga s'ki da) (s'ki na no yo)

Most common ways they say "I love you" in Japan.

Since I majored in Japanese in school and such, My Japanese is pretty decent. So if you want to know something in Japanese, you can feel free to ask. 3

Take your time, and good luck
Miss.Jessi-Pon chapter 9 . 5/15/2012

pintaka chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
Oh my glob, at first I thought that the bad guy who took kaoru was probably tiki mikk but I was wrong, since you included dgm characters that was why crawled into my mind. Anyway good job in this chapter, atleast we got a move on with the chapters having one uploaded is quite enough since atleast you didn't forget about this fic and with just that I'm already quite happy. Please update as soon as you can, and I really wanted you to do an ending where they end up as lovers... ;A; . Please keep up the good work sensei!
twinkletwinkee chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
This is so nerve wrecking D:. The events are killing me. Update soon!
1zippy chapter 9 . 4/28/2012
I like your OC's, they're so bad ass :D NOW FIND KAROU. And Hikaru needs to have an emotional tell all moment with his fellow hosts about his past some time. But not right this very moment, I don't think I could handle that much drama! Update as soon as possible, I'm really looking forward to it! :D
KTDLover chapter 9 . 4/28/2012

Love the chapter! Poor Kaoru...;A;

Please continue!:D
Beekeeper's Daughter chapter 9 . 4/28/2012
D. Gray-man? I love you so much. Its my favorite anime, Ouran being the second. Will Lavi make an appearance? He's my favorite character.

My vote is for HikaruxKaoru, because you can't spell twincest without WIN!
D chapter 9 . 4/28/2012
THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY 333333 (even w/ 69 reviews, LOL)

Shadow's Kitty chapter 9 . 4/28/2012
great story chapter... Now wheres the nxt chapter? S.k.