Reviews for Black Rain
EdibleSlaw chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
Very sweet but you had me worried there for a good long while. Evil I tell you. I love this story and sad to see it end next, but I can't say I'm not excited if it means we get the big one you promised us. so please update soon.
funkyshaz57 chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
Brilliant chapter! So moving and sad, I love how you write Arizona's thoughts they are always so emotional and raw and powerful...She's writing these though just for herself isn't she? Or is she going to show Callie or is it just something to pass the time somewhere she can write what she feels

What was Karev's freaking problem! Asshole LOL!

I have to say funnily enough I'm very grateful for Mark being there for Arizona

And second to last chapter! Sad to hear this ending but hopefully the good thing about it is that Callie and Arizona are reunited!
iFabi chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
She's not coming home, right?

I don't know, I have this feeling ...

This chapter's part of Arizona's diary has to be my favorite. And Arizona at school and her reactions and actions to everything during every event in this chapter where so realistic, everything about this is so realistic and I just wan to have an emotional breakdown for it ... But I won't cause there's still stuff to happen.

You are fucking amazing.
cascan-mx chapter 7 . 10/27/2011
I love this part: PS – the chickens arrive on Saturday.

You are an amazing writer!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
omg I loved that..that was so cute
allthingsluv chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
That was BEAUTIFUL and sweet and so Cal!
AryaMetru chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
I'm just like, crying. This is the best Calzona fic ever. This chapter. Oh my God, my heart.
Harriett chapter 7 . 10/14/2011
I love angst so I m always happy when I find stories like yours. Do you think maybe at some point you could go back and insert more chapters to expand what you wrote when Callie is home for Xmas? I feel like there is a lot of material you could cover there. The last chapter was a bit too over the top for me but other than that I love your story, angst is not easy to write well so congrats!
teejaay chapter 7 . 10/14/2011
wow, really nice chapter, great to correct myself! the idea of the bif surprise was fantastic! and you wrote down your idea so well.

i loved that.

please update asap
nan chapter 7 . 10/13/2011
& Azs chickens too ! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/13/2011
Awesome awesome writer can't wait for update hope Callie come home in one peice
rookie802 chapter 7 . 10/13/2011
Sooooooo awesome!
auggy1984 chapter 7 . 10/13/2011
Wow
devotedfan chapter 7 . 10/13/2011
Best chapter to date, I almost shed tears. Can't wait for the next update.
andreanatomy chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
I recently discovered what I wrote and the truth is that I love these 7 episodes I have read. The stories have touched me so much! Really I congratulate you because they are amazing! I hope you keep writing more. A kiss from Spain :)
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »