Reviews for The Coffee Prince
Stalker102 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
hehe you should write a sequel of George's revenge.
shiarein chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I giggled a lot. Their house is gonna be noisy..,
columcille chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I like it, I like it. Very witty, entertaining, plausible. Good characterisations. Sexy.
The-little-67-impala chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
3 loved it!
bubbysbub chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Loved it! Hard to come by a lovely Harry/George fic, and this one was lovely! I love the idea of Harry content behind the bar of a coffee shop, and the shop name and slogo cracked me up! George was adorable and Fred an awesome brother, despite the lack of silencing charms. Great fic, well done!
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Brilliant! I loved it!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
loved it.
HAIDURR chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Awww that was so sweet haha
black.k.kat chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I really adore how you've differentiated between the twins so much - most people just lump them together and make them one person, even though they're actually rather separate in the books!

It's also wonderful to see a side of George other than the insane trickster type (though I have to admit, the Skunk Pie in Fred's face had me in stitches!). The description of the nameless coffee shop was flawless, too - I think everyone's encountered one of those in their lifetime (especially if they live near a college), so it's very easy to relate.

Sweet characterizations, a cute setting, some of my favorite HP characters, and some very adorable, utterly awkward romance - this story is flat-out perfect! Thank you for posting!

~Kitty
AStormIsBrewing chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
And now I have to go and watch Coffee Prince again. Thank you for writing awesome things and making my day.
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
That was awesome! I love it. Seeing George so clumsy was awesome!
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
that was so freaking swet! i loved it so much i was awsom. i loved the dynamics of harry adn george!
gingerninja713 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
gingerninja713 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Lmfao. Cute oneshot n_n The Coffeenator idea. . .was fantastic LOL. :'D Could not stop giggling at the reference p:
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »