Reviews for I'll Show You Hurricanes
So good 3
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
So sweet!
PeekingSunshine chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
So, I'm going through all of your Merlin stories (I have recently discovered Mergana; it appears I will have a long and healthy obsession with it) and I must say that I quite enjoy your writing! (That's a North American "quite"- as in "a lot".)
I would have read this one anyway, but the title especially intrigued me and I really really liked the story itself as well! You write Mergana so adorably. :)
horoscopesarelies chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
I have such a soft spot for Mergana Modern AUs because I think it's the perfect chance for them to overcome all the past animosity and history between them and start anew without destiny breathing down their neck, and you wrote all that beautifully! I think I enjoyed Morgana's current life and backstory the most, and how she draws, it really suits her personality a lot.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
7000 words of pure unadulterated joy, love, happiness and fangirl squeeals from me as I read this breathtaking story. Like are you kidding me right now? How do you write so well girl?! PLEASE TEACH ME! lol, what can I say except I loved every bit of this, from the rough rocky beginning to the heartwarming ending, you wove a tale that actually works quite well after the canon ending too, and simply captures the beauty that is Merlin and Morgana. And I agree with you, if I owned this show it would be called Morgana too, sigh. Anyway, I just want to end by saying Lady, if you ever write anything original of yours, please post a link or notify us over here because if you can deal so beautifully with other characters that the writers themselves screwed over royally, then I would just love to read how you deal with your own ones. On that note, happy reading and writing and thank you so much for this wonderful mergana!
Killer Sand Shadow chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
SOOOO MUCH LOVE! Yes this one is awesome as well. I like April.
Lila chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
That was so fantastic and beautiful and wonderful and oh my god that I'm just flailing all over the place. Seriously though. Fantastic.
Atrium2641 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Hello there!
That was just mindbendingly, heartbreakingly, amazing. I loved how the fic tread a fine line between angst and fluffiness - just enough so it felt very realistic. Merlin and Morgana were so in-character. Definitely my favorite future fic of them!
Fangirl17 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I LOVE IT!
Danterevan chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
no mater the story you always seem to capture my thoughts with each sentence you are and incredibly amazing author

D
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
*happy sigh* That was sweet. ) It gave me that fuzzy, contented feeling that romance does. )
Sacred3 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Wow! i quite like this, sweet and simple. The immortality is an intriguing idea, i reckon you can expand on it but that's up to you. Fabulous read nonetheless
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
The story makes me sigh in happiness-I have you to thank. When a story elicits a response so strong it comes to manifest outwardly, that is the best gift one who loves words can receive.
dementedchris chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Some stories have the power to capture everything I love about a fandom; this was one of them. Even in AU, it shines with everything that defines the MerGana pairing: the betrayals, the disappointments, the almosts, and yes, the hope of forgiveness and mutual love. Absolutely brilliant.
zammierox chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
sweet and you captured Morgana perfectly

good job!