Reviews for A Series of Sunsets
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This was long and beautiful, and all I can say is TATTOOS I LOVE YOU
MusicalEscape chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
So. Freaking. Sweet. Love it.
Monica121 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Your use of dialogue is so artful... it isn't the majority of what is written, and yet it still feels so organic and natural and perfectly done. I'm always so blown away by the way you write. The line about gold bands straight out of high school... oh my god, the heart pangs. It's so beautiful, and sweet, and something that RIB couldn't achieve even if they tried.

The beauty of these characters is that they have so much more potential beyond the show, and writers like you manage to find it. Thank you.
Gone12345678 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
xX-Fiona-Xx chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This has to be my favourite series of fanfiction on this website. It's beautiful.
lilmm chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Another amazing story - I especially liked the tattoos. My only complaint would be that the time jumps are rather confusing. I don't know if you only formatted the beginning with the line breaks and then decided to stop, or if messed with the story a bit as you posted it. In either case, I hope you go back over it and edit the breaks in, because the poetry of your style definitely lost something without them.
gooseberrie chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
wow. that was absolutely BEAUTIFUL. this whole 'verse, actually, is amazing because you've managed to take Blaine and Kurt in a completely unusual and different direction to canon, and yet keep them well in-character and realistic, even as they are exploring LA. i especially love the way you have developed Kurt! as usual, lovely characterisation of OCs (Drew and Bagel), and another thing i always love about your stories - the little plot details that don't really seem necessary but actually add a lot to the fic - in the case of this story, it was Alyssa. overall, another GORGEOUS addition to this verse, i'm looking forward to seeing more in the future!
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
AmberTiger'sEye chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I love it, I love it, I love it! I woke up to an email alert that you had written another story and when I saw thay it was for this 'verse, I couldn't help but grin. Your Kurt and Blaine are my absolute favorite, they're second to no one. This 'verse leaves me with a such warmth in my chest and, a longing too. Even though it's fiction, I can't help but hope that someday I'll find someone to love the way that Kurt and Blaine love eachother here.