Reviews for Trustworthy
Awww sev
PinkDragon112 chapter 5 . 3/27
Love it!
Meralyin chapter 5 . 7/29/2016
THIS IS AMAZING! I LOVE how you made snape warn Harry about the sectumsempra spell! PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEAAAAASSSE DONT GIVE UP ON THIS STORY! I know it's been so long but you really need to update it! PLEASE?!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
A true shameyou haven't written more. This story is very good and very well written
Ren O'neil chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
love it! would love more. as for opening up, I see that as even though harry does not yet know that snape knows and saw his past snape feels guilty for seeing it and is trying to relive some of that guilt by sharing part of himself with harry. and for the points, he snape has just had his whole view of harry turned upside down and inverted, so he is unsure about how to act toward him and by knowing harry's past and how similar it was to his own, he cannot treat harry as mean a or as harsh as he did before becase he is putting himself in harry's shoes. he is ooc compared to the hp series, but he is not ooc for how the story is progressing.
JLP chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
What happened to the coming chapters? You write very well and it was a very enjoyable story.
greenwings33 chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
:D XD
That was great! Well, Snape's trying to make up for stuff, so he's bound to act like that... I really really liked it! Update soon!
Blake2020 chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
great chapter
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
great
crotia chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
I think you did it right. The opening up was maybe a little quick but Snape did decide to make an effort so it isn't really troubling. Besides he has seen most of Harry's memories that does do something with you.
LilyIsAwesomerThanYou chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
I really, really like this so far. Please update soon! :)