Reviews for Trustworthy
Ren O'neil chapter 5 . 3/10
love it! would love more. as for opening up, I see that as even though harry does not yet know that snape knows and saw his past snape feels guilty for seeing it and is trying to relive some of that guilt by sharing part of himself with harry. and for the points, he snape has just had his whole view of harry turned upside down and inverted, so he is unsure about how to act toward him and by knowing harry's past and how similar it was to his own, he cannot treat harry as mean a or as harsh as he did before becase he is putting himself in harry's shoes. he is ooc compared to the hp series, but he is not ooc for how the story is progressing.
JLP chapter 5 . 2/19
What happened to the coming chapters? You write very well and it was a very enjoyable story.
greenwings33 chapter 5 . 1/20
:D XD
That was great! Well, Snape's trying to make up for stuff, so he's bound to act like that... I really really liked it! Update soon!
Blake2020 chapter 5 . 1/11
great chapter
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 1/11
great
crotia chapter 5 . 1/5
I think you did it right. The opening up was maybe a little quick but Snape did decide to make an effort so it isn't really troubling. Besides he has seen most of Harry's memories that does do something with you.
LilyIsAwesomerThanYou chapter 5 . 1/5
I really, really like this so far. Please update soon! :)
Outasync chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
Interesting story. The two of them are getting on well, if a bit faster than I'd expect, but that could work if the relationship has ups and downs in the future. After all, Harry is very impulsive; he could quickly forgive, and just as quickly doubt himself again at the first upset.

I shouldn't be saying this, as my own stories are horribly neglected, but I really hope you post the rest of this one day. I'd like to see how these two pan out, and what you're going to do about the deaths of Dumbledore and Snapdragon. Will it occur as in the books, or will this new relationship change things?

Draco, Crabbe and Goyle are interesting, too. I look forward to learning more about them in this story.
One Lonely Marauder chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
Ah! I just noticed how long it's been since you've updated, that makes me so sad! This story is so amazing, I just want more! Well... if you're still around - you really should update, because this is too cute.
One Lonely Marauder chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
For some reason the 2nd scene with Poppy and Severus made me picture it, I could see Poppy worrying her lip, and then Severus's sharp look, I pictured it so vividly, that it startled me.

I haven't even finished the chapter, I just had to point that out. Amazing so far 3 can't wait to read more.
readingaddict24 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
its to fluffy
Guest chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
Please update soon I love your story so far & no it's not to oc.