Reviews for The Give Away Girl
Marliarna chapter 18 . 4/17
It's always interesting to find the original song that was the basis of a parody. I know this one better as an rpg song called Nethack.
Sapphire Petrova Cullen chapter 2 . 1/11
Ah yes I too have my birthday in September, had to wait an entire year to start school, which makes me older than half of my class. The reference to being mature and confident, I'd like to think I'm mature than most in my class, but my confidence level is 0 lol :P
Lovely.amg chapter 32 . 9/20/2021
What a way to make me suffer throughout the whole story. I definitely laughed, cried and kinda grew up with them. Pure awesomeness. I'll be definitely re reading this story pretty soon. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Sydalee chapter 32 . 6/25/2021
Such a great, sweet, slightly painful story. I loved watching these characters grow up. Thanks for sharing!
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 6/11/2021
This was a very beautiful story! Thank you for sharing
Katjs111 chapter 1 . 5/8/2021
I’ve reviewed your stories before reviewed your stories before, I believe, but wanted to tell you again how much I love this one. I’m reading it for probably the 5th time now.
NKubie chapter 32 . 5/4/2021
What a fantastic journey! Laughs, tears, joy, great music! All of the most important stuff!

I'm a little sad about Alice and Jasper too, but it was unlikely that all the high school relationships remained. It was nice to see Rose acting kinder too.

Thank you for sharing your incredible talent!
NKubie chapter 31 . 5/4/2021
So bittersweet. It's so much easier when you don't know that the last time is the last time. We should all be so blessed to have such good friends. And to marry your bff. I consider myself blessed, for sure.

NKubie chapter 30 . 5/4/2021
Yay! Just admitting forever is HUGE for Bella! Good for her!

OMG, the whole Purple Rain album is pure sex. I found it especially fitting that Bella gave Edward a bj to "Darling Nikki." When my bff and I used to listen to the cassette endlessly, we substituted a specific girl's name instead of Nikki. Let's just say the guys nicknamed her "Biter."

I'm still looking forward to and scared of the outtakes.

NKubie chapter 29 . 5/4/2021
Woo hoo! I'm so glad you got Edward to Florida! They're finally getting their HEA!

The thing with Jane is heartbreaking though. Not surprising, but sad. I'll have to just keep on basking in the happy afterglow! ;(

NKubie chapter 28 . 5/4/2021
The perfect new beginning...middle...whatever!

And side note: I'm a big Genesis/Phil Collins fan and have seen them live several times. Current tix are going for ovet $300 for nosebleed seats. I'm glad I have my memories for free! ;)

Now I'm going to have to check out the outtakes. I know you recently posted another one, so I have lots more, even after I finish this. Awesome!

NKubie chapter 27 . 5/4/2021
"Reservoir Dogs" after a breakup? The Pack really is badass! Poor Leah. She wasted her v-card on a douchebag. Well, she's not the first, even in this story.

Woo hoo! They're finally where they should be in much better frames of mind, especially Bella.

And didn't they make Angels in America inro a film or miniseries? I need to see that!

NKubie chapter 26 . 5/4/2021
I have a weird past with hash. js

You know if someone carries your puke-scented self up the stairs they're a keeper. ;)

Bevey99 chapter 31 . 5/3/2021
Wonderful story, amazing writing. It hit every spot, like roller coaster going up and down, with sharp right and then a sharp left back. Lots of emotions. The Pack much better name then the Gang. Thank you for writing and sharing.
NKubie chapter 25 . 5/3/2021
Baby steps are still steps. And I think Bella should study photography.

3,060 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »