Reviews for The Give Away Girl
Katjs111 chapter 1 . 5/8
I’ve reviewed your stories before reviewed your stories before, I believe, but wanted to tell you again how much I love this one. I’m reading it for probably the 5th time now.
NKubie chapter 32 . 5/4
What a fantastic journey! Laughs, tears, joy, great music! All of the most important stuff!

I'm a little sad about Alice and Jasper too, but it was unlikely that all the high school relationships remained. It was nice to see Rose acting kinder too.

Thank you for sharing your incredible talent!
NKubie chapter 31 . 5/4
So bittersweet. It's so much easier when you don't know that the last time is the last time. We should all be so blessed to have such good friends. And to marry your bff. I consider myself blessed, for sure.

NKubie chapter 30 . 5/4
Yay! Just admitting forever is HUGE for Bella! Good for her!

OMG, the whole Purple Rain album is pure sex. I found it especially fitting that Bella gave Edward a bj to "Darling Nikki." When my bff and I used to listen to the cassette endlessly, we substituted a specific girl's name instead of Nikki. Let's just say the guys nicknamed her "Biter."

I'm still looking forward to and scared of the outtakes.

NKubie chapter 29 . 5/4
Woo hoo! I'm so glad you got Edward to Florida! They're finally getting their HEA!

The thing with Jane is heartbreaking though. Not surprising, but sad. I'll have to just keep on basking in the happy afterglow! ;(

NKubie chapter 28 . 5/4
The perfect new beginning...middle...whatever!

And side note: I'm a big Genesis/Phil Collins fan and have seen them live several times. Current tix are going for ovet $300 for nosebleed seats. I'm glad I have my memories for free! ;)

Now I'm going to have to check out the outtakes. I know you recently posted another one, so I have lots more, even after I finish this. Awesome!

NKubie chapter 27 . 5/4
"Reservoir Dogs" after a breakup? The Pack really is badass! Poor Leah. She wasted her v-card on a douchebag. Well, she's not the first, even in this story.

Woo hoo! They're finally where they should be in much better frames of mind, especially Bella.

And didn't they make Angels in America inro a film or miniseries? I need to see that!

NKubie chapter 26 . 5/4
I have a weird past with hash. js

You know if someone carries your puke-scented self up the stairs they're a keeper. ;)

Bevey99 chapter 31 . 5/3
Wonderful story, amazing writing. It hit every spot, like roller coaster going up and down, with sharp right and then a sharp left back. Lots of emotions. The Pack much better name then the Gang. Thank you for writing and sharing.
NKubie chapter 25 . 5/3
Baby steps are still steps. And I think Bella should study photography.

NKubie chapter 24 . 5/3
More maturity showing, though I think Bella could have been a bit kinder with the words she used to breakup with Riley.

And I'm squealing like a little girl, knowing that Edward & Bella are on the same path again. Yay!

NKubie chapter 23 . 5/3
These were some giant steps in maturity and making amends! Good for Bella and finally growing up. And while she's "with" Riley right now, I have faith that you'll get her back with Edward...eventually.

I'm glad that Edward isn't with Angela either. She does have that crazy stalker vibe. And I guess Edward wanted to finish what he started with Maggie. I'm going to chalk that up to needing closure. ;)

Rose is still a bitch.

NKubie chapter 22 . 5/3
So the lyrics is where the story title came from, huh? :)

I get why this has to happen, but I will always hold out for the torch.

Very belated happy 16th anniversary. Depending on when this chapter was posted, I think my hubby and I were married just a year ahead of you. I'm pretty blessed too, for much the same reasons. Ans going back to the chapter where you mentioned picking the movie for you and your hubby to see, for a few years, the 50 Shades movies were our V-Day outing. I'm sure it was the sex that kept him going back year after year. ;)

NKubie chapter 21 . 5/3
FINALLY Bella is starting to understand the consequences of her actions. And she's had some very good advice from guys, even Jake. Looks like becoming a parent has actually done him some good.

It wouldn't surprise me if word got back to Edward about Bella and Tyler. Perfect timing. Lol I think we all know that Tyler and Angela are just rebounds. And even if Emmett and Rosalie weren't a canon couple, I still didn't see Edward and Rose together.

NKubie chapter 20 . 5/3
This was another rough one. Everything Edward said was true. Not that he doesn't bear sone of the blame, but if Bella had been truthful the whole time, about EVERYTHING, I think things would have turned out much differently. I can't even blame Emmett for not talking to Bella.

Also, lots of assumptions going on. Edward may not be dating Rosalie. And it's possible Edward assumed Bella was dating Mike.

I also think Mike's dad is a giant asshole! I have several family members that are part of the LGBTQ community, including my daughter.

I also agree about drinking and driving. It's no joke! Neither is suicide. Very heavy stuff going on here.

3,055 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »