Reviews for The Give Away Girl
emmzac chapter 31 . 22h ago
If you can beg for reviews then I can beg for an Epi ... So here is your review:
I loved travelling along with you on this E/B journey and to still be here in the end speaks volumes. I got over the constant drug use and just read between the lines taking in the drama that you ensured was penned in each chapter. Although it's been 30 since I graduated HA I still remember the drama and friendships and through Facebook we still keep in touch. Your story kept me reading and looking for the next button.
Thank you for sharing and I look forward to reading more of your words.

Now I'm begging PLEASE give us an Epi just one even.
Fleur50 chapter 32 . 4/17
Magnifique!

P.s.: le 13 décembre était la fête de mon père, LOL
Fleur50 chapter 31 . 4/16
Vous m'avez fait pleurer, rire, me fâcher... Dieu que votre histoire était bonne!

Les scènes entre Bella étaient très bonnes. Une histoire intelligente et bien écrite.

Une grand-maman
Lu avec Google Translate.
Montréal, Québec
02:25 AM
emmzac chapter 17 . 4/16
How could anyone flounce or flame this just because Jake turns up? I love this high school teenage drama shit. Just hope Em puts two and two together and tells Eward about the bruises and Bellas warning regarding Ben and Royce. Not sure if you read reviews left on your old Fics but just in case it's been a nice read so far.
emmzac chapter 14 . 4/15
Looks like the tide is starting to turn on these two young lovers but will it go out and stay out? Reading on to find out.
Fleur50 chapter 30 . 4/14
...;o)
Fleur50 chapter 29 . 4/14
Wow...
Fleur50 chapter 28 . 4/14
Wooow, j'adore.
Fleur50 chapter 27 . 4/14
Mon cousin préféré/mon meilleur ami est mort du sida à 26 ans. ...il y a 30 ans, on commençait à parle du sida...
Fleur50 chapter 26 . 4/14