Reviews for The Give Away Girl
Cullen Mascot chapter 5 . 7/24/2015
Loving thus fic! Right up my ally!
Cullen Mascot chapter 3 . 7/23/2015
I love red rain. Class of 93. That's me! Clearly Canadians are the shit!
I'm loving this fic!
jermak99 chapter 32 . 7/10/2015
This fic was SO GOOD! I'm so glad I read it, reminded my of my teenage years in the 90's!
Curls4twilight chapter 31 . 7/5/2015
Great story! Loved it especially because I graduated in 1989. ;) I totally felt all the ups and downs along the way. Interesting plot line and liked all the characters in it.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/3/2015
Thank you for this story. I just re-read it it (and the b-sides and the Jasper/Alice out-take) for the third or fourth time.
asiula chapter 32 . 6/25/2015
Great story! Thank you :)
Guest chapter 32 . 6/22/2015
Oh, thank you. It may not be much, but it's all I got?
Debra doo chapter 27 . 6/21/2015
Thank you for sharing that.
Debra doo chapter 24 . 6/19/2015
I love twitterpating. Thanks, Babycakes.
Debra doo chapter 23 . 6/19/2015
My teenage years were pretty much the exact same as Miss Bella. I had a blast looking back. Thanks for the stroll.
Debra doo chapter 16 . 6/19/2015
I remember that first heart break. It was the end of the world. Now I look back and realize I dodged a bullet in some cases. :)
Debra doo chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
The Commitments is one of my favorite movies. My love of Glen Hansard started then. And then again in Once. It's like you and I have the same taste in all things awesome.
dreamzuvedward chapter 22 . 6/4/2015
I think I've told you this in a previous review on this story, but even though it's a difficult read for me (so heavy on the angst!) I love rereading this story, and I love love love your writing! Especially love the visual I got on poor Jasper herding the gaggle of girls into the house like drunken cattle. Always laugh so loud at that part. Helps me get over the whole-Gasp! She's feeling something for someone other than Edward! Yeah I'm ridiculous for that, but I think I'm in good company when I read your funny A/N-like you'd rather chew off your hands than write an E/B/Jake triangle, And that you won't write non-E/B lemons. Hope you're still writing, your words are beautiful!
moondancer1179 chapter 32 . 5/27/2015
As a Gen-Xer...wow, the nostalgia! Amazing details from the time period, the angst, the love story, the character development. One of my favorite reads! Sad it's over, but what a journey, and a trip down memory lane in a way ;)
Petal145 chapter 32 . 5/27/2015
Fantastic! Loved every chapter!
2,871 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »