Reviews for The Give Away Girl
Anita chapter 17 . 9/19/2014
Great story, thank you.
Anita chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
Okay, this is 2014 and way after you wrote this story, but I'm only just reading it, and it's great! thank you.
GorGirl chapter 22 . 9/5/2014
Riley might be just what Bella needs to get her mojo back.
GorGirl chapter 21 . 9/5/2014
Angela was never a good friend.
GorGirl chapter 18 . 9/5/2014
I almost wish that Bella and Emmett would get together. But that's sort of incest, isn't it?
GorGirl chapter 17 . 9/5/2014
I bet Emmett thinks that Jake hurt her.
GorGirl chapter 16 . 9/5/2014
I hope that Edward is okay, but I care more about Bella.
GorGirl chapter 15 . 9/5/2014
Yeah. Edward needs to get his priorities straight. If it's the baseball gang, then maybe he's not the guy she thought he was.
GorGirl chapter 10 . 9/3/2014
That was such a sweet and honest first time!
GorGirl chapter 4 . 9/2/2014
Love this!
GorGirl chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Love it!
GorGirl chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
Yes, he's a virgin.
blueeyedcherry chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
Instant connection. I love it. And I love that Edward is kinda dorky and shy and sweet too. It's perfect. So unlike most Edward's I've read.

I like that everyone is kinda sorta friendly with everyone else. I enjoy it when authors take characters out of their canon roles. It's nice to read. :)

Methinks these two are gonna end up together in some capacity.
blueeyedcherry chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
Wow. Jake is such a jerk. I'm glad she gave him a little bit of public humiliation.

And Edward was there? Gah! Too bad he didn't figure out sooner so he could have said hello. Of course it probably wasn't the best time either.

Can't wait til they all meet at this concert. Oh, and I love The Pack. :)
blueeyedcherry chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I love reading 90s stories. Cause I grew up in the 90s myself and oh the memories they bring.

I love Alice already. And Edward, though we haven't formally been introduced to his character. Jake ... Gross. And what a jerky thing to do.

Looking forward to reading this one. I can tell it's gonna be good. :)
2,764 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »