Reviews for The Give Away Girl
jennykate chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
I've been known to throw a P-H-A-T around...in this decade...not one of my finer moments. The baby steps are sweet and sentimental. I'm glad they're taking things slow. It makes their relationship feel real and natural.

Hoping I can keep my eyes open for at least one more chapter. This getting old thing sucks.

XOXO,
jennykate chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
We joke all the time that we're not saving for college (we're leaving that to scholarships and grandparents). We're saving for therapy. Lol. Being a GenXer myself, and being a child of divorce, I totally get Bella's issues. By the time I was 10, I went from being an only child to having 2 step siblings and 3 half siblings. It was crazy around my house...exes, steps, and everything inbetween.

Since everyone rec'd this story with a warning, I feel like I'm holding my breath waiting for the proverbial shoe to drop, but I'm enjoying the story along the way.

Looking forward to what's next!
XO,
Jiff Simpson chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
Damn it, Jani Lane! I'd forgotten he died! I do remember being so sad, though. I loved him. Warrant was the only hair band I was a fan of that I didn't see live. :(
JiffyKate chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
I'm loving this 90's high school business. Edward is a mother's dream...polite, quiet, sweet...what more could they want?! The typical characters are present and accounted for...your jocks, your cheerleaders, nerds, stoners, and everything in between...which makes life interesting. I'm looking forward to the rest of the story.

Jiff and I wrote an 80's high school fic a while back, so this is totally up our alley. Also, I LOVE/D Warrant. RIP, Janie Lane.

XOXO,
Jiff Simpson chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
Alright, honeybun, I'm not sure how far along Jenny Kate is but I feel the need to warn you that my reviews aren't nearly as eloquent as hers probably are. Hell, I'll probably get so wrapped up in the story that I might not review every chapter!
I'm loving this already! The 90's references and this E&B...I'm already swooning and dreading the part where it all falls to shit! LOL
I trust you, though, so no worries!
XO
jennykate chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
Um, I think I'm of the belief that penetration equals sex, regardless of the outcome. Miiiiiight have been how my first sexual experience went.

Looking forward to Bella and Edward finally meeting in person, but I love the phone calls.

-Jenny Kate
jennykate chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Those were my high school years. I can tell I'm going to love this one!

-Jenny Kate
livie79 chapter 32 . 7/15/2014
Sitting at my salon crying all sappy and embarrassed. Nbd. Gah. I hate that I waited so long to read this, but I'm really damn happy that I didn't read this as a WIP. I might have maimed you.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/15/2014
god this killed me dead. So many memories, so many goodbyes, so many broken promises because life got in the way. I have loved (even when I hated) every part of this story. I'm so sad to click the next button. It's been a long time since I've had a fic hangover and I feel a little sick. But in a good way. Having this playlist helps soooo much. LOL
Livie79 chapter 30 . 7/15/2014
jfc you hit me hard in this chapter. First with River and Kurt and then you had to make me all sappy with the prom and their talk and just guh. And I really do need a playlist for this fic. I need it. Now.
Livie79 chapter 29 . 7/15/2014
ughhhh I'm all sappy crying at work. It's pathetic really. And I haven't done dick since I got here. I can't say I'm sorry, because I give no fucks about rl rn. LOL
Livie79 chapter 28 . 7/15/2014
ZOMG THERE'S AN OUTTAKE?! ksajhdkasjhdkajhdk Cos I need it from his POV. OMG I could read it all over again. All of it. You're ruined me. Thank you.
Livie79 chapter 27 . 7/15/2014
guhhhh I totally stayed awake and read 2 more chapters last night. I'm paying for it today. I've read this chapter between brushing my teeth, drying my hair, and eating breakfast. I'm just thankful I didn't try to eat my hair product and put butter in my hair. LOL
Livie79 chapter 24 . 7/14/2014
god, now I can sleep. LAWD
Livie79 chapter 23 . 7/14/2014
I just wanna sleep. And you won't let me get to a place where I can. sobsobsob
2,721 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »