Reviews for The Give Away Girl
andreabl2 chapter 23 . 6/12/2012
I really like Bella and Riley together. I hope that when they do breakup that they can still be friends.
mani12191 chapter 23 . 6/12/2012
I'm so happy she's moving on with Riley for now. She needs to live her life before her and Edward could ever think about getting back together, although I'm hoping they get to that some time in the near future :p I'd honestly love some Edward POV's for this story just so I know what the hell is going on inside his head lol.

Can't wait for the next chapter! As always, I really do love this story
kdvirginia chapter 23 . 6/12/2012
Seeing your update for this story is like Christmas! It is definitely a drop everything and read story!

Your writing really brings me back to my high school days and all the feelings that came with it. I've had to read several chapters a few times because there are so many nuances going on in the dialogue, I'm always left feeling like a may have missed something. But I haven't. It's just real life where things aren't always resolved and the right things aren't always said.

I also like the twist where Rose and Bella are not friends and it looks like they never will be. Love it!

Please update soon. I can't wait to see where you're going with all these relationships.
sfspeedy chapter 23 . 6/12/2012
Outstanding update, thank you! There was a sense of peace and moving forward for Bella that came across really clear. I eagerly await the next update.
blueeyes11354 chapter 23 . 6/12/2012
This chapter feels very optimistic. :)
Rochelle Allison chapter 23 . 6/12/2012
agh, jeez, the angst. this story hurts so good. it makes me all twisty inside. anxious.

it's so real. growing up IS hard, and rings are always messy.

i love that she and emmett made up... and it's good that she and edward had a few words. sort of got things out in the open. cleared up some things.

real quick - who was maggie again? i can't remember for the life of me. i even skimmed a couple of older chapters, but, nope...

maybe i should just re-read. ;)

and i hop,e i HOPE you can update again soon. i'm a little addicted. just saying.
amberkey chapter 23 . 6/12/2012
I love this story. Being a complete burnout in high school helps me relate a lot.
blackswaninlust chapter 23 . 6/12/2012
I remember the first time I saw my high school bf after we broke up. He was my first love and like Bella there was drama. Wish I was brave enough to speak to him, to not just walk past him like he was a stranger. No matter how matter how many decades pass it will always be unresolved. Thx, as usual it was a great update.
jujubakiller chapter 23 . 6/12/2012
I have a love/hate relationship with your story, I hate it, but I can't stop reading it.

Really, this story just doesn't get out of my head! I cried a lot while reading some of the chapters, and this one wasn't easy either even it it was a little better. The thing is, I tend to run like hell from stories that are about Edward and Bella breaking up, but in this one, I could see the train reck coming, but I couldn't stop reading it.

Anyway, I'm (kinda) looking forward to the next chapter. I can't give up hope that it will be the chapter when things finally are fixed between Edward and Bella.

And really, I'm curious to know what happened between Angela and Edward.

Thanks for writing!
stormy315 chapter 23 . 6/12/2012
great chapter...cant wait for more...
janiedoe12 chapter 23 . 6/12/2012
OMG, I REALLY want Rosalie to get her ass beat for her actions. I might have believed she was sorry until the way she just treated Bella. What a whorebitch, totally on Bella's side there. And even though Bella should have told Edward some stuff, I still feel like the whole break up was primarily his fault. The way he started treating her and choosing those people over her left her without many options. Edward still needs to do a lot of sucking up and disassociating (from people like Rosalie) before hes back in my good graces. Can't wait to see what happens next...
FutureMrsBCullen chapter 23 . 6/12/2012
Really love this story ... I'm only out of my teens and even though mine were in the 00's I can really relate to Bella with Edward really love it
janshanr chapter 23 . 6/12/2012
CullensTwiMistress chapter 23 . 6/12/2012
we're okay, holding our breaths til the next update! lol
EAMCSquared chapter 23 . 6/12/2012
I'm glad to see both of them growing up a little. It still makes my stomach turn a bit to have them apart and with others, but I think we have all been there. I really do hope that they can remember that they were friends first and go back to something versus cutting each other out like they had.
2,809 | « Prev Page 1 .. 141 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 161 .. Last Next »