Reviews for The Give Away Girl
Mangomochie chapter 23 . 6/12/2012
I want them back together. I hate that he slept with Maggie.
JMaxi chapter 23 . 6/12/2012
Please tell me Bella and Edward are going to have a happy ending. T-T
WhatIfThingsWereDifferent chapter 15 . 6/12/2012
When Alice said Maggie kept calling...remind me when she came into the picture...before or after he and Bella dated?
jimemon chapter 23 . 6/12/2012
Loved it :))
bacmel79 chapter 23 . 6/12/2012
LOL! I've never done drugs either but I can relate. I had friends, they just respected my wishes. While I never did drugs or drink (well I didn't drink a lot, mostly because I could at home anyway) and smoking blah! I stole a cig from my mom and it was menthol, yeah decided smoking wasn't my thing. I was very much into sex. All 4 years of high school. I relate so much to the story and it's nice reliving the 90's. Bringing back so many memories. I think I was a couple years behind the group in the story but I still remember. )
shaz308 chapter 23 . 6/12/2012
Thanks for the update, still can't stand Rosalie. She lost nothing, everything she did against Bella gave her Emmett. They should be happy Bella even wants to speak to them at all. Hope she goes away to school and lives in Phil's house on the beach. Looking forward to your next chapter thanks. Hope something really bad happened to Angela. Edward needs to be on his knees when Bella gives him a second chance, if she does. Sad for Riley though.
shaz308 chapter 22 . 6/12/2012
Great story so far. Hope you had a great anniversary. I had my 16th anniversary on the 1st of June. Completely agree with the tequila info by the way. Glad finally they're drinking decent liquor! Looking forward to the next chapter. Hope Bella gets the apology she is owed from Rosalie and Emmett!
shaz308 chapter 20 . 6/12/2012
Edward is way out of line. He even believed she had slept with Ben at first. How could she guess that he would believe her about what he did? No, Emmett, Rosalie and Edward owe Bella a huge apology. So does Renee, she should also find out about what sent Bella away. Renee is very selfish Bella could have given Royce the key. Bella needed space and protection and she got it for herself. Hope the story holds some vindication for Bella. People are so much better people in their minds in hindsight. They would have acted exactly as Bella thought because they all had before. She had little choice.
bearygirl chapter 23 . 6/12/2012
Cant wait to read more, loving this story.
korinneraylie chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
I didn't know there were other ways in translating phat. I always thought it was just "pretty hot and tempting" haha
yogacat chapter 23 . 6/12/2012
god, I have been on the verge of tears for the last 5 chapters and I don't know why.

I want you to make it better.

Also...I've been there and back, I get all of it.

Thanks
Edward's PlayMate chapter 23 . 6/12/2012
LOve, Love you story...I love how it's so real.

In fanfiction we tend to love reading all these angsty, steamy, and sickly sweet romances but for the most part these romances aren't realistic...read enough of them and they may start to screw with one's idea of what a relationship should be but its so far from the truth.

Relationships are hard and mistakes are constantly made. It takes a lot of patience and communication. So it's good to read a story that most can relate too.

I once was hurt by love in high school, at least at the time I thought it was love. Anyway, I was kind of like Bella bitter and angry at first and unable to let go but then one day I just did without realizing it. I started going out again and I realized my life wasn't over and before long i was back to my old self just better because I went through something and over came it.

Anyway, thanks and I can't wait for then next update.
Pinkerbelledust chapter 23 . 6/12/2012
Thanks for the update. I'm glad they made up. I'm glad Bella didn't sleep with riley. After all this time, she's still hurting. I wonder if Edward is he same...? And Rosalie, I wonder if she has any redeeming qualities.

I hope things wi look up for them at the wedding. There's a lot they need to resolve before being friends. But you can feel their yearning.
glitterr chapter 23 . 6/12/2012
Thanks for the angst break! And as much as it pains me to admit it, I think I would rather hear about Bella and Riley than Edward and Angela. That just can never happen so thanks for not torturing us through that!
KaciCullen chapter 23 . 6/12/2012
Wow.. Another amazing chapter as always. I feel for them.. Edward, Bella, Emmett, even Rosalie. I'm glad to see that they are starting to grow up and I hope things start working out for all of them. I can't wait for the next chapter!
2,824 | « Prev Page 1 .. 141 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 161 .. Last Next »