Reviews for The Give Away Girl
bacmel79 chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
Bella's parents remind me of my own. They refused to talk to each other and sent messages through me. Well it was mostly my mom but...They divorced in '83 I believe.
souplover9 chapter 8 . 6/9/2012
I'm loving this story so much. I was a kid during the '90, so this brings back some childhood memories, like the Sega Genesis. My cousin used to say PHAT all the time. Only, his (11 year-old) version was: Pretty Hot and Tempting, which he would call Jennifer Love Hewitt all the time.
Mangomochie chapter 11 . 6/9/2012
I'm afraid of any angst hitting our couple.
jimemon chapter 22 . 6/9/2012
Spent the whole day reading this story, I really loved it :))
Mangomochie chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
Love your story.
apk1980 chapter 22 . 6/9/2012
I'm loving this story! I have to say, I'm pretty glad they're both dating other folks for now. I know that's not the most popular opinion, but realistically, it works better for me. Anyway, can't wait to read more!
OhMandie chapter 22 . 6/9/2012
It's currently 5:30 in the morning and I've stayed up all night reading this. I'm going to spend the day dragging ass because my kids will be up in 2 hours, but this story is so freaking amazing that I'm declaring it a win.

Looking forward to the update :)
jezzeria chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
Haha I shouldn't even admit this. It wasn't a meeting the parents incident but I had only meet my husbands mom a few times before. We were 17 and idiots. Was totally doing naughty things when she came home "i know what you're doing in there so I'm not coming in but I just want you to know I'm home. Talk about mortified! Lol.
amberkey chapter 22 . 6/8/2012
This story is amazing!
engee chapter 22 . 6/8/2012
Awesome story!
Nicoconsd chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
Ohhh I will have to check out the night huntress books. I love the sookie books but they are starting to drag a little at this point :)

Bella got lucky and I can't believe he went to the bathroom like that I am so glad she kicked him! :)

I haven't had a bad "meet the parents" moments with any guys but a few of my friends parents have drilled me pretty hard :)
Nicoconsd chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Oh man way to make me feel old when Charlie is only 34! Yikes! :)

I love how they are using tapes, talk about memories... I was never a perl jam girl though just not my thing. :)

Edward is so adorable... I keep trying to picture what type of hair cut he has... :)
namemeamy chapter 22 . 6/8/2012
So a flicker? I want our girl Bella to be happy. And who doesn't want the hot, tattooed guy?(even if it's just to flirt a little)
namemeamy chapter 21 . 6/8/2012
She did the right thing by Tyler. She's a smart girl. Maybe she'll figure some other stuff out now too?
namemeamy chapter 17 . 6/7/2012
Achy breaky Bella is bumming me out. Man I knew I hated high school for a reason. Excuse me while I go bolt my 13 year old daughter's door shut and take away her phone. Boys bad news
2,740 | « Prev Page 1 .. 141 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 161 .. Last Next »