Reviews for The Give Away Girl
CullensTwiMistress chapter 17 . 6/5/2012
dude, I named my last son Corey... cause I loved the Coreys sooo much!

btw, he's blond curly hair, blue eyes and dimples...
alliz chapter 22 . 6/5/2012
My God am I in love with this fic! It brings me back to high school! Everything I loved and hated. So freaking good!
glitterr chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
Loving the 90's references BTW. And I totally saw Warrant in concert :)
CullensTwiMistress chapter 15 . 6/5/2012
I see a lot of me in her...
shaz308 chapter 19 . 6/5/2012
So sad and no she isn't. Really would like people to find out what Royce and co did to Bella. Maybe Rose will start dating Emmett and spill about what Ben and Royce had her do. Hope Phil kicks Royce off the team and Ben gets a clue. Angela is a really weak character. Hope Bella helps Jake with Hannah. Leah will no doubt. Best wishes for a safe delivery for your sister. Looking forward to your next update, thanks.
CullensTwiMistress chapter 13 . 6/5/2012
I'm surprised she didn't make SPECIAL brownies, lol
CullensTwiMistress chapter 12 . 6/5/2012
no search engines and no cell phones! lol

and AND most house phones had cords, lol
shaz308 chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
This has changed things now. Bella is going to be in trouble and it's not her fault. Hope Edward didn't break anything.
shaz308 chapter 15 . 6/5/2012
Bring on the angst, thanks.
shaz308 chapter 13 . 6/5/2012
Looks like Royce is going to be a problem. Hope he oesn't target Edward. Great story. Love the Divinyls.
shaz308 chapter 7 . 6/5/2012
Yes having 'the talk' with your kids, (son 13 and daughter 11) can be interesting. Mine had lots of questions after about 2 days of being mortified! It's amazing the questions they come up with even now. Honerstly they ask questions I would never wantthe answers to from my parents! Mine divorced in 1984, best thing to happen, just ashame they had managed to have 5 kids before getting a clue they didn't belong together. Very few of our friends are divorced and only 2 of my kids friend parents aren't togehter, really different to when we were kids! Maybe the next generation did learn a thing or two from their parent's mistakes! Maybe!
shaz308 chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
The earlier a kid can start school the better. The whole idea of holding a child back with birthdays later in the year is utter crap. Both my kids, myself and my husband are all later in the year and my kids consistently top their grade at a private school. Now with the system change in this country they would be a year older and bored out of their minds. They are having more behavioural problems now with the younger grades because they are the bit older and aren't engaging like they did in years past. The extra year wait has now screwed this up big time! Great story, just found it on the lemonade stand, goodluck with the vote.
obsmama chapter 22 . 6/4/2012
so excited to be caught up but so pissed I didn't wait longer to start I am such a wuss and can't handle the shit LMFAO omg its fantastic though thank you.

Corie
obsmama chapter 18 . 6/4/2012
glad shes feeling better but I want to shake them so bad lol
obsmama chapter 16 . 6/4/2012
I need my happy back I am such a fucking wuss lol
2,699 | « Prev Page 1 .. 141 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 161 .. Last Next »