Reviews for The Give Away Girl
Chaitea8695 chapter 22 . 6/6/2012
This is such a beautiful story I hope that you update soon :)
namemeamy chapter 10 . 6/6/2012
They did it! And to Zeppelin. Sigh. Reading this is like going back to high school.
DayDreamer077 chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
okay, i'm liking this story so far. haven't updated in a while.

I saw you have twitter so I'll follow you. I'm adreamerbyfault on there. :)
glitterr chapter 22 . 6/6/2012
Oh fucking hell the heart-fail is killing me. Seriously drowning in the angst. I swear you take the cake for the longest stretch of big fat angst. You should change the story category to ANGST! ANGST! LOL.

I gobbled up this story in 2 days, not paying attention to the fact that it wasn't finished. Well now I'm paying for that mistake by sitting here, in real life, angsting for Bella and Edward. I think I should tell you that I NEVER do that-worrying about damn fanfic characters! So kudos to you for writing such a captivating and maddeningly frustrating story! Now, if you wouldn't mind PMing me reassuring me of a HEA...I would love you as much as chocolate.
CullensTwiMistress chapter 22 . 6/6/2012
crap, crap, crap! ben reading for the last few days and just realize i was cought up! damn, and a cliffie to boot!

gahhhh.. lol
CullensTwiMistress chapter 21 . 6/6/2012
progress, woot woot!
kdvirginia chapter 22 . 6/6/2012
Came across your story and so glad I did! I couldn't stop reading it and stayed up half the night reading, "one more chapter". Your writing has reminded me so much of how it felt to be back in high school and having all the emotions it comes with. Can't wait to see where things go with all these characters.
namemeamy chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Found your story rec'd at the end of Half Full. Really like it so far. I so remember stretching the phone cord from the kitchen through to the bathroom for "privacy" lol

And as far as the "is he or isn't he" question? I think if "it" was all the way in, he's been deflowered cause, let's face it, it woulda been over in a second or two anyway if they hadn't been interrupted!

P.S.

Started my lil man in K at just-turned 6 but my daughter went at just-over 5. It's more common with boys I've noticed. He just finished 3rd grade and still feel it was right choice for him
CullensTwiMistress chapter 18 . 6/5/2012
pre-911 we could walk across the border with gin masquerading around as 7up and it was no biggie (I grew up in a small town on the Us-Canadian border)
CullensTwiMistress chapter 17 . 6/5/2012
dude, I named my last son Corey... cause I loved the Coreys sooo much!

btw, he's blond curly hair, blue eyes and dimples...
alliz chapter 22 . 6/5/2012
My God am I in love with this fic! It brings me back to high school! Everything I loved and hated. So freaking good!
glitterr chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
Loving the 90's references BTW. And I totally saw Warrant in concert :)
CullensTwiMistress chapter 15 . 6/5/2012
I see a lot of me in her...
shaz308 chapter 19 . 6/5/2012
So sad and no she isn't. Really would like people to find out what Royce and co did to Bella. Maybe Rose will start dating Emmett and spill about what Ben and Royce had her do. Hope Phil kicks Royce off the team and Ben gets a clue. Angela is a really weak character. Hope Bella helps Jake with Hannah. Leah will no doubt. Best wishes for a safe delivery for your sister. Looking forward to your next update, thanks.
CullensTwiMistress chapter 13 . 6/5/2012
I'm surprised she didn't make SPECIAL brownies, lol
2,708 | « Prev Page 1 .. 141 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 161 .. Last Next »