Reviews for The Give Away Girl
Crazy jake
JustARead chapter 1 . 6/25
Kinda meet
Whexasian4lyfe chapter 32 . 5/12
I don't know whether to swoon or sob like a baby. This was romantic, and heart-breaking, and hilarious, and beautiful. The relationships you created between Bella and Edward, and Bella and the pack were wonderful and so down to earth that there wasn't a single time in your story that I felt they were implausible. It's bittersweet reading about them all growing up, and in some ways away from each other, but it rings true with a lot of people's real experiences and I am in awe of your skill. I loved this, I love you're writing and I thank you so very much for sharing this with us. (p.s Bella is a badass bitch and she feels like an real life friend to me and I am super bummed that I have to let her go)
scarlson31 chapter 4 . 4/9
Omg! Toejam and Earl! My husband and I actually received that game as a wedding gift from his best man way back in '95. Just had to share that!

I'm loving this story. I must get back to reading it. Ttfn!
myadryk89 chapter 32 . 1/29
LOVE it! I'm usually not into high school stories, but this one focus so much on friendship, how many and different families we can have, and those we choose; you were amazing making that clear, I never read a story like this one before, that's why it became one of my favorite. It hurts that alice and jasper ended up the way they did, it would've been nice that at the very end they found themselves again. I wish bella lasted a bit more with riley or that they had not met at all, what they had was interesting, it was really sad haw they ended too. But my absolute favorite part was Bella, I love her, you wrote a wonderful Bella, smart, resourceful, great friend and awesome partner. I also love how you wrote her relationship with edward, when together they were electric, magnetic, their chemistry mesmerizing.
Thank you for writing and sharing this excellent story with us.
Rolange chapter 30 . 1/29
Nice to see they worked out their issues it's sort of sad, the way the friends are all dispersing to different parts. I know from experience how hard it can be to maintain that friendship. But Bella's got her best guy and that's what really matters.

I'm so glad Bella and her mom are on better terms and she seems to understand Renee a bit more. I felt like Bella was judging her mom rather harshly in the early chapters. I hope Bella won't continue to let her parents choices continue to influence her views on marriage and children but I know it inevitably does. Great story.
Rolange chapter 21 . 1/27
I don't know why Bella's so upset about Edward and Angela. I know they've both treated each other unfairly but all I see is Bella avoiding him ( by choosing to live with her dad and go to school in Forks) and Edward trying. He's sought her out. Every time. And she pushes him away. I think this is supposed to be a HEA but right now, I can't see how we get there. It's funny how she can be such a good friend to everyone else but she can't be a good friend to Edward. JMHO.
2,850 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »