Reviews for The Give Away Girl
Kickinl8tr chapter 32 . 6/5
Definite awesome story. Was frustrated a while how they weren't pulling their head out of their tails but they acknowledged it apologized and ended with a hea. Thank you.
twigsfans chapter 25 . 5/27
I hate this bella. She's so immature and a whore
LisaS32 chapter 6 . 5/1
Aww love it
LAB1 chapter 32 . 4/1
Wow! This story was real! So many popular culture movies and events! Took me back to high school! I started dating my husband the summer before Senior year. Now I'm feeling old as we went to see some of the movies in the theater when they came out! Good times! Reminded me of parties where everyone was drunk or stoned. I never did that, so I can still remember the crazy. I remember once this guy was so messed up. He was planning on driving a car into a storefront window and stealing garden gnomes! Not sure what he was going to do with them, but he was seriously going to do it. I laughed so hard! Being the sober one was always fun! I'm sure that most of their issues in this story would have been much easier to handle sober as well as maturity. It was hard reading about 16 Yr Olds in such grown up situations. It was so normal then! I remember it being a goal to wait till you were 16 and "legal". So many didn't make it! Then I look at my young teens and know that they aren't mature enough to handle what was so normal then. They obviously weren't mature enough then either!
Atwiggs chapter 32 . 3/29
God Bless and thank you so much for your time and talent! I loved these two so much! And of course I loved the Pack!

Thx again,
Anita (Atwiggs)
Atwiggs chapter 30 . 3/29
I love these two so much! Plus the girls! The way they hang out and support each other...This was a great fic!
Atwiggs chapter 29 . 3/29
I love this freaking Fic! They are BOTH going to Florida, yea!
Atwiggs chapter 26 . 3/28
I used to love hash! The trick is not to smoke a whole lot of it. We used to stick a pin in it, light it up a breath in the smoke, loved it! Made me happy. Calmed me down. We also smoked in hash pipes, just little hits at a time. God, I talking 30 years ago.

Come on Bella and Edward get it together, pls!
Atwiggs chapter 24 . 3/25
Finally they are going to talk!l
Atwiggs chapter 21 . 3/24
Bella has matured a bit...Tyler will be alright.
Atwiggs chapter 20 . 3/24
Poor Edward, and so sad for Bella too...Will they ever straighten things out? Pls!
Atwiggs chapter 19 . 3/24
Oh shit why can't these two figure out what's wrong because I sure can't! They love each other, he wanted to play baseball but was under a lot of pressure because of it. Bella missed him and hated him playing baseball. Neither would give up until it blew up. Damn get it together! Bella felt deserted and lonely. I'm not sure what Edward was thinking!
Atwiggs chapter 18 . 3/24
I'm so happy for Bella and that she is growing up. I think they are different people but they can still work things out if they want. I pray for that. They both need to end the blow! They both need to talk and get real honest. They are still very young even if they don't think so.
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 3/24
God I'm so glad that Bella is just toking the weed, not the coke. I hate that he had to get the hair cut but he is a confident young man and just went with it. I would have cried like Bella ;)
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 3/23
Finally! So sweet, but Bella needs to get hers...
2,811 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »