Reviews for The Give Away Girl
Atwiggs chapter 21 . 3/24
Bella has matured a bit...Tyler will be alright.
Atwiggs chapter 20 . 3/24
Poor Edward, and so sad for Bella too...Will they ever straighten things out? Pls!
Atwiggs chapter 19 . 3/24
Oh shit why can't these two figure out what's wrong because I sure can't! They love each other, he wanted to play baseball but was under a lot of pressure because of it. Bella missed him and hated him playing baseball. Neither would give up until it blew up. Damn get it together! Bella felt deserted and lonely. I'm not sure what Edward was thinking!
Atwiggs chapter 18 . 3/24
I'm so happy for Bella and that she is growing up. I think they are different people but they can still work things out if they want. I pray for that. They both need to end the blow! They both need to talk and get real honest. They are still very young even if they don't think so.
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 3/24
God I'm so glad that Bella is just toking the weed, not the coke. I hate that he had to get the hair cut but he is a confident young man and just went with it. I would have cried like Bella ;)
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 3/23
Finally! So sweet, but Bella needs to get hers...
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 3/23
I loved the Sookie books! Then I got all involved in Twilight and I still haven't read the last two Sookie Stackhouse books. Hmmm sounds like I need to read The Night Huntress novels! Thanks for rec'ing them. Still loving this story! When I was young if a boy got a hard on I probably would have ran away screaming, until I met my future (now husband of many years). Then I liked it ;). We married vary young!
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 3/23
Oh damn but I love Pearl Jam, especially "TEN"! Yea they finally kissed! I love this Edward so much, not to mention how much I love this crazy, smart and caring Bella!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 3/23
I'm starting to like this more every chapter, thx so much for writing sweetie!
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 3/22
Loved this story. Loved how they changed and grew. Thank you!
dlhk chapter 32 . 3/17
Ah. Loved the ending. So glad they got married! It was perfect and so them. Thanks for sharing.
dlhk chapter 31 . 3/17
I'm so glad it all worked out for them. The middle was super rough. I could barely handle it, so I couldn't review. But I'm so glad you fixed it. These two belonged to each other. So glad they're back.
dlhk chapter 16 . 3/16
Ugh. Please please say this drama ends quickly. It's too sad for me. I want to cry! They love each other and they're apart for nothing! Why isn't Edward fighting for her? Why isn't Bella still fighting for him?
dlhk chapter 15 . 3/16