Reviews for The Give Away Girl
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 3/23/2016
Oh damn but I love Pearl Jam, especially "TEN"! Yea they finally kissed! I love this Edward so much, not to mention how much I love this crazy, smart and caring Bella!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 3/23/2016
I'm starting to like this more every chapter, thx so much for writing sweetie!
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Awwww
Guest chapter 31 . 3/17/2016
Loved this story. Loved how they changed and grew. Thank you!
dlhk chapter 32 . 3/17/2016
Ah. Loved the ending. So glad they got married! It was perfect and so them. Thanks for sharing.
dlhk chapter 31 . 3/17/2016
I'm so glad it all worked out for them. The middle was super rough. I could barely handle it, so I couldn't review. But I'm so glad you fixed it. These two belonged to each other. So glad they're back.
dlhk chapter 16 . 3/16/2016
Ugh. Please please say this drama ends quickly. It's too sad for me. I want to cry! They love each other and they're apart for nothing! Why isn't Edward fighting for her? Why isn't Bella still fighting for him?
dlhk chapter 15 . 3/16/2016
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!
dlhk chapter 14 . 3/16/2016
Oh dear. This is a disaster. Bella can absolutely NOT give in to Royce. And he totally threatened her. I can't believe she's not telling Edward. This whole chapter made me sad. These two love each other and real life and baseball are getting in the way!
dlhk chapter 12 . 3/16/2016
Your writing is so good. I feel like I'm in highschool reading this again. Please please please let Edward and Bella stay together and happy!
dlhk chapter 11 . 3/16/2016
Ok, now I'm worried. Is this going to get angsty? Shoot. I'm glad he's trying out. He loves baseball. But this is highschool and they're 16. I worry you'll break them up! Nooooooo. I need an angst warning if it's true!
dlhk chapter 10 . 3/16/2016
Wow. Just. Wow. Perfectly written first time. I love these two. This Edward kills me. He's so sweet.
dlhk chapter 9 . 3/16/2016
I loved this. Loved the way they both finally said I love you. Perfect Christmas gift. And poor stupid Jake. I'm thinking it's not his baby.
dlhk chapter 6 . 3/15/2016
This was perfect. Takes me right back to innocent make out sessions with open doors. Love it. The boner shield was hilarious.
dlhk chapter 4 . 3/15/2016
I'm absolutely loving this story. I was a sophomore in 91, and it's bringing back lots of memories. Can't wait to see what happens next. I LOVE this Edward.
2,825 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »