Reviews for The Give Away Girl
amelia chapter 32 . 1/8
i love you!
Guest chapter 31 . 12/15/2014
An incredibly well written fic. Nuanced and smart. Not a fan of the drug use, but was well warned in advance, so read it knowing it might not click with my tastes. Regardless, characters are incredibly well developed and I loved that they both grew up and finally valued each other for their strengths. Thank you again for sharing your vision. Excellent writing.
latersedward chapter 32 . 12/4/2014
One of the best high school fits I've read. The characters are likeable, the story is relatable . Phil and Renee, who we all hardly ever like in any story are such great characters. Edward and Bella mature in this story, I'm glad you didn't rush character development. Stayed up a couple of nights to read through and loved every minute. Thank you!
MrsStoveGhost chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
90s, grunge, David Lynch. I'm hooked.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
I loved the movie, "The Commitments" and bought both of the soundtracks. I played them until they basically wore out on my tape deck.
fanofbones chapter 31 . 10/31/2014
I just finished this. I have loved this story for the last 5 days. I hate to see it end, although, I still have the epi and the B sides...yea!
I laughed, cried and loved watching them grow up and just love.
I always switched back and forth frustrated with both of them. 16, god, I remember.
I adore 'The Pack'...hate hate hate Ben and Royce...and I tried so hard to warm to Rosalie for Em, nope, never happened lol I did however, warm to Jake and Hannah. Riley was okay in my book too.
I'm also stealing your playlist to put it on my Spotify. Loved the music.
I'm also adding more of your stories to my TBR list.
Happy Halloween MSC

Vicki / fanofbones
brianne chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
I had a horrible "meet the parents" moment! We snuck in to his house late at night. We fell asleep and didn't get up till morning. Talk about awkward.
Loving this fic. You're a great author.
maphie chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
That was just about the sweetest conversation between high school kids!
DarkBitterSea chapter 32 . 10/22/2014
We got my brother a tickle-me-Elmo :) The same brother who liked to dance to the music in his Blue Clues doll. Ahh he's eighteen now. The fucker won't stop aging. How do I make him stop? The wedding sounds like an awesome idea. I could never do it, the guilt would bury me. I'm sad about Alice and Jasper, but better them than Edward and Bella. Way to go Charlie.
DarkBitterSea chapter 31 . 10/21/2014
I loved this story, I'm not surprised because I love all your stuff. I loved that it was the 90s. The angst was little hard, but I pulled through! It feels like you're experiencing the heartbreak they are. Same goes for the happy feelings. *blows kiss*
DarkBitterSea chapter 30 . 10/20/2014
I've never heard of a Friday prom. Cuts it down a lot shorter. Man, both of my proms sucked. This was awesome. Wish I someone to experience it with. This was everything proms should be.
DarkBitterSea chapter 29 . 10/20/2014
Aww. Don't they make your teeth hurt? So sweet.
DarkBitterSea chapter 28 . 10/20/2014
Was that Bella's first time with that as well?
DarkBitterSea chapter 27 . 10/19/2014
Bella seems to have to remind herself she's 18 a lot lol. I'm so glad they're finally back together! I'm sorry about your friend. You seemed to have lost a lot of them. With the way you write, the way you come across your a/ns and your tweets, I can tell you're a beautiful person. Never change.
DarkBitterSea chapter 26 . 10/19/2014
I was told if you clean up someone's puke for them, it means you love them. :)
2,701 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »