Reviews for The Give Away Girl
i love edward's tongue
amelia chapter 28 . 1/8
i love carmen
amelia chapter 29 . 1/8
i love bella's happy tears!
amelia chapter 30 . 1/8
i adore edward
amelia chapter 31 . 1/8
i adore you!
amelia chapter 32 . 1/8
i love you!
Guest chapter 31 . 12/15/2014
An incredibly well written fic. Nuanced and smart. Not a fan of the drug use, but was well warned in advance, so read it knowing it might not click with my tastes. Regardless, characters are incredibly well developed and I loved that they both grew up and finally valued each other for their strengths. Thank you again for sharing your vision. Excellent writing.
latersedward chapter 32 . 12/4/2014
One of the best high school fits I've read. The characters are likeable, the story is relatable . Phil and Renee, who we all hardly ever like in any story are such great characters. Edward and Bella mature in this story, I'm glad you didn't rush character development. Stayed up a couple of nights to read through and loved every minute. Thank you!
MrsStoveGhost chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
90s, grunge, David Lynch. I'm hooked.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
I loved the movie, "The Commitments" and bought both of the soundtracks. I played them until they basically wore out on my tape deck.
fanofbones chapter 31 . 10/31/2014
I just finished this. I have loved this story for the last 5 days. I hate to see it end, although, I still have the epi and the B sides...yea!
I laughed, cried and loved watching them grow up and just love.
I always switched back and forth frustrated with both of them. 16, god, I remember.
I adore 'The Pack'...hate hate hate Ben and Royce...and I tried so hard to warm to Rosalie for Em, nope, never happened lol I did however, warm to Jake and Hannah. Riley was okay in my book too.
I'm also stealing your playlist to put it on my Spotify. Loved the music.
I'm also adding more of your stories to my TBR list.
Happy Halloween MSC

Vicki / fanofbones
brianne chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
I had a horrible "meet the parents" moment! We snuck in to his house late at night. We fell asleep and didn't get up till morning. Talk about awkward.
Loving this fic. You're a great author.
maphie chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
That was just about the sweetest conversation between high school kids!
2,708 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »