Reviews for The Give Away Girl
dlhk chapter 4 . 3/15
I'm absolutely loving this story. I was a sophomore in 91, and it's bringing back lots of memories. Can't wait to see what happens next. I LOVE this Edward.
dlhk chapter 1 . 3/9
Oooh, I can't wait to see what's next! Love starting a new story.
Alright alright alrigt
This is a good freaking story
And I love it
But what I loved most about that chap is nine inch nails
I seriously love the band and I'm positive I'm in love with trents voice

I hope they get back together though
And that btch angela
I knew something was off with her
Anyways, you rock ;)
flyrbrd chapter 31 . 1/27
Thanks! What a great story ;) I appreciate you sharing.
demmy1124 chapter 3 . 1/21
Oh my, Chinese flats and Clearly Canadian! We're right back to my high school years-fantastic :)
dianscot chapter 3 . 12/18/2015
Super sweet kids
dianscot chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
So young
dianscot chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Ooh. Like this E. And maybe B... As long as she's not too bitchy. Strong and sharp is great tho.
my2galspal chapter 32 . 11/13/2015
What a great story. Thanks so much for sharing it with the rest of us.
undomesticgoddess chapter 31 . 11/5/2015
I keep re-reading this when I don't have anything to read. It's my go to fanfic story, it gives me hope that there's good lit out there. This is one of the best fics i've ever read. And I hope you keep on writing. This story always takes me on an emotional rollercoaster everytime, there's always that feeling it gives. You are amazing. Thank you for this.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/26/2015
This story was literally perfect. It was a book and I adored it, thank you.
divyvicki chapter 32 . 10/26/2015
Great addition to the original story.
divyvicki chapter 31 . 10/26/2015
I really loved Leah's speech. What a wonderful tribute to her friends and a great way to end their high school adventure. I really liked the story. Wish there was less drug use, but on the whole think u managed to strike a good balance.
divyvicki chapter 30 . 10/26/2015
What a wonderful prom they had. Great job. I felt like I was there.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/21/2015
The casual drug use makes me cringe (my oldestis 13. It scares me.) But the emotions are so sweet and authentic. I'm loving this story.
2,811 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »