Reviews for Erised
Lola101 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
One big WOW. This explains everything. Particularly why Dumbledore said what he said from book 1. Nice job.

It's also so beautiful and tragic. :')
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
So sad, but it makes so much sense! Poor Dumbles! Over all very nice job though, this is very well written/thought out!
PrueHarrison chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Cute 3 Grindelwald x Dumbledore is the best pairing ever xD
ReiaSteele chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
good beginning and ending. the part when gellert 1st asks albus about the hallows is really abrupt though. besides that good story
kritika chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Thanks for sharing.

Really sweet story. You are a freat author. Really original and cute, and sad.

Thanks!

_
a reader chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Aww, that was really touching. You've done a great job filling in some gaps that I had wondered about in the books. Even better, you've been original and creative without going outside of the storyline set up by Rowling. Looking forward to reading more by you :-)
JoTheRobo chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I love this :3 And honestly, Dumbledore seeing socks in the mirror could probably even be canon xD
Elsyra chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
This is so cute! I love how everything ties in with the pair of socks. Great writing style, too. Love it!
Aurora Borealia chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Ooh, this is so beautiful! When I read Deathly Hallows and found out about the relationship between Dumbledore and Grindelwald, I always thought he had lied about what he saw in the Mirror.

However, I really like the concept you did of why he actually is seeing himself with socks in the Mirror. Everything tied in so perfectly and made the story both very sweet and very sad. I loved it!

Great story about one of my fav. pairings. Thanks! - AB
ronweasleyluver578 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
This was really well written, I teared up a little at the end. It was a really good take on the Mirror of Erised because it reflects Dumbleore's nature, that he wouldn't lie to an eleven year old simply because the question was a little personal. It was great and I look forward to reading your other work!
Bravo chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This is an excellent short story which feels in the gaps which many of us have been wondering about. Shows Dumbledore being gay, but it's quite sweet and appropriate - and not gross like most of the other stories. Good job!
cylobaby chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Omigod that was absolutely amazing! Brilliant idea! Wow, I think that's my favorite one you've written- SO GOOD. (ps- Now I'm thinking you are REALLY going to like your birthday present and card...)
Flying Tunamonger chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I love the idea of Gellert enchanting socks 3 This was cute!
The Archangel Network chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I really loved this. I like the idea that he really did see socks. Thanks for sharing this. :D