Reviews for His Angelina
The Trupe chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
Love it
I quote books randomly chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Tears... so many tears.
Thank you for that wonderful fanfic. It was truly amazing.
the original bitch chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
i love its so sweet and cute
Hi chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
"Alright you two?" Harry asked as he strolled in, taking a seat next to Hermione on Ron's bed."

It really wouldn't be a true R/Hr story without the Cockblocker-Who-Lived, would it? I about wanted to smack him seeing him make jokes about R/Hr relationship...hjow are they supposed to kiss with you ruining everything and making it all about you all the time, Harry?

Anyway, besides for that, this story was perfect. The intimacy between Ron and Hermione was just lovely...I will be reading this story more than once! Well, minus the Harry part ;)
ShePotter chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Great story, keep writing, we want more, please.
EdwardsWeasley chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I really enjoyed this!
past decembers chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I loved this!

Yes, that line was epic. xP
Emily chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Twinny! It's me but I'm too lazy to sign in.. Anyway, JCFUVKGJIVKFCHHIYIX I LOVED THIS. Why didn't you tell me about it on Tumblr? :O Anyway, it's probably my fault for neglecting this site waaaaaaaaay too much. xP

The concept was gorgeous! The whole 'his Angelina' thing was perfect. And I love Hermione in this, you get her character down to a T. :)

Loved it as I love you dear~

XOXOXOXOXO
lovely.lilly chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Seriously, this fic is FANTASTIC. You have done an AMAZING job.
boscogirl chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
very cute
anon chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
absolutely adorable. great work :)
xMandy24 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
This was awesome! You got the characters spot on and I love how slow they are taking their relationship in the aftermath of the battle and all the losses, I imagine thats exactly how it would be! Please write more like this as it is fab!

Regards x
soiguessitsdemi chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
FFFFFFFFFF—

This is so cuuuuute. ;A;

"That's my girlfriend, you numpty!" was indeed the best thing evar, in the film. Next to the kiss, of course. ;D

Good job on this. I love it. C':
FrednGeorgeFanGirl chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
excellent! i loved it.
FearlesslyDancing chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
That was the most amazing thing ever. Truly. Gah! Now if you can just get around to that Lily/James fic... I think that was you... Sigh. Well, it was bloody amazing. You should be proud(:

XOXO,