Reviews for 3 Year Old Seto
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 23 . 1/25
I like his secretary, super!
as for poor Tea she really need a brake. if only he would go after her. after all, is the danger ober for real, the bad guys knew about her.
Nikkiv25 chapter 23 . 1/23
Please keep on updating u really really REALLY like this story
Cait chapter 23 . 1/22
Hi, thank you for posting another chapter. I have been looking forward to it for a while. Can't wait to see your next one :)
maridalia1962 chapter 23 . 1/22
Update soon please, i like it.
andjelija.nenic chapter 23 . 1/23
YamiKaiba73 chapter 23 . 1/22
Wow, You blew me away yet again! This story is far too beautiful! I can't wait to see how it ends!
Nollypoo chapter 23 . 1/22
This was so good, I'm glad Kaiba isnt being a stubborn asshole and ignoring Joey! And thankfully Joey didn't lose his temper, else Kaiba never would've listened. Poor Mokuba, I hope things go back to normal with him and Kaiba! Hopefully Kaiba doesn't dilly dally with going to talk to Anzu!
andjelija.nenic chapter 10 . 1/19
Musicality chapter 22 . 1/12
Update faster please! 3 I am just soo addicted to this hell of a story XD Loved it! Great job bro.
Money100 chapter 22 . 1/12
I loved the story! Hope to read more soon.
Apiecakes chapter 1 . 1/9
I cannot wait til the next chapters! I hope they are out soon!
realsky chapter 22 . 1/8
awesome. fantastic. I loved reading your story. It made me smile. What happened to Kaiba? Is he getting his thoughts together?
It made my day a bit better reading your story. Thank you.
Have a great day. :)
Guest chapter 22 . 12/21/2015
Oh i love your fic :) update soon
jarjayes chapter 22 . 12/19/2015
You really know how to torture us.
Man, when you get so used to a child and that child goes it's like a piece of you gets ripped apart.

Very nicely done chapter!
Cait chapter 22 . 12/19/2015
Thank you for the new chappie! Looking forward to the next three