Reviews for 3 Year Old Seto
jarjayes chapter 25 . 10/1/2016
There are mixed feelings but are you glad it's over?
I think you finished it well.
Loved the bit about the Red-Eyes pajamas .

Will you write another seto/ Anzu fic in the future?
jarjayes chapter 24 . 7/3/2016
Gosh, this was so sweet it almost gave me cavities.
But, I like it.
The whole Seto feeling unadecuate. It's really cute.
And the zoo...love that idea for their first date.
jarjayes chapter 23 . 6/25/2016
It's weird reading fanfiction after not doing it for months. And you know why. It was hard for me getting into this especially the first few paragraphs but it's not your fault. I think my favorite part was the last...the motherly advice from Flissy. Oh, and the part where he sneaks a look at the photograph.
BlueGem22 chapter 25 . 6/23/2016
Awesome Story. I'm happy that you finish it.
Thank you so much for writing this amazing and completing it.
I'm glad I stay with this story til the end :)
Bran the Warg chapter 16 . 5/7/2016
Couldn't think of something more original than George the Gorilla?
Bran the Warg chapter 6 . 5/7/2016
I still can believe that Seto Kaiba referred to to Joey Wheeler as FUN TO BE WITH! WTF! The same Seto Kaiba who call Joey a dog A DOG!

I don't want him to go back to his old self, but neither do I want Mokuba to become Seto.
jessi chapter 25 . 4/18/2016
Great story! I really liked it!
Bran the Warg chapter 3 . 4/6/2016
This is unusual but interesting, also this new Seto could be more warm yet I fear for Mokuba as he can get cold and harsh as he is now in the position of Seto Kaiba
Anzu seto chapter 25 . 3/29/2016
Perfect,wonderful, fic is so cool
setoanzu chapter 25 . 3/27/2016
wowwww what a cute and emotional chapter
beautiful ending
haha red eyes black dragon.. i like that part where Joey is mentioned :)
Calls chapter 25 . 3/27/2016
Deus! Eu não acredito que só vi essa fic agora e não qando ela estava sendo construída! De qualquer forma eu a adoro, ela é simplesmente linda e bem feita também. Parabéns pela bela história, grande beijo : )
AutumnsFlowers chapter 25 . 3/27/2016
Ahhh very good ending. I find you resolved the struggle quite well and I really liked the last chapter addition of their happily married life.
They both learned to love and fell in love in an unconvential way but it ended up being so easy and I really liked that.
All in all, I really liked this story, looking forward to read more from you!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 25 . 3/26/2016
Happy Easter and LOVED IT! the story of course. ;-P
Have a lovely holiday.
maridalia1962 chapter 25 . 3/26/2016
I loved it, see you soon. Bye bye.
YamiKaiba73 chapter 25 . 3/26/2016
So beautiful! This actually cheered me up, I'm reading this after going to a funeral, (before which I was writing about a funeral for one of my stories) and I was just really upset, and now I have something to cheer me up and I am grateful, so thank you! I loved it 100%, and happy Easter to you as well! -YamiKaiba73