Reviews for Temporary Home
Morghen chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Believability: 3/5. I wish there had been more of a story behind their relationship instead of it centered around the house. I didn’t really feel any chemistry between Lee and Penelope or have any idea why they ended up together.

Grammar/Etc: 9/10. There were a few little things here and there, but nothing huge.

Flow: 3/4. There were some sentences that seemed choppy or awkwardly worded that momentarily broke the flow.

Creativity: 3/5. I liked the idea of them moving into any house just to have one of their own. It was interesting and something I haven’t read before. I just wish you would’ve shown more about their relationship itself because it seemed rather one-dimensional.

Likeability: 0/1. I can’t quite give this point.

Overall: 18/25. I liked the idea of the story, but as I said before, I wished there would have been more on the pairing itself.

-Morghen
mew-tsubaki chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Super sweet, I died from the mushy-ness—YAY! X3

Believability: 4/5. I was just a wee bit curious as to how they'd reached this point, which could've been summed up in a well-placed sentence or two.

Grammar/etc.: 8/10. Some missing punctuation. Also, don't end sentences with prepositions (in, for, of, with, etc.).

Creativity: 5/5. Such a simple idea pulled off brilliantly! Lee and Penny put their own twist on things—as did you, Nymphadora.

Flow: 4/4. Which surprised me, because normally quotes can be distracting. But your quote was a pleasant lead-in to the fic.

Likeability: 1/1. They were charming. :3

Total: 22/25. I kind of want to see this continued, *lol*.

-mew! :)
ToManyLetters chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
It's a sweet story, but it doesn't really feel as if it's done telling its tale. (Ooh, and they totally could have used the rat for the meat in the lasagna. Lee'd never suspect a thing.)

- TML

P.S. When I read your story the first time, I burst out laughing at the shortening of Penelope's name. In Spanish "pene" is a specific part of the masculine anatomy. I would recommend "Penny", so as to avoid the accidental hilarity for those among us who speak Spanish.
Lavinia Swire chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This is really sweet - it's a lovely snapshot of their lives. I can really picture them as a couple, and I think you should write more for this pairing. Great job!
Rosiline chapter 1 . 7/22/2011