Reviews for On Bloody Wings
mia kiruna chapter 6 . 1/8
hetalia and assassin's creed crossover and main character is gilbert! there are so many things that can be written in that time period. and i wish you return to this story someday it would be really nice:)
oh , and if you are having problem whit inspiration maybe you can watch 'kingdom of heaven' (a good movie which contains orlando bloom set in crusades) and maybe read foucault's pendulum(contains knights templar among many other things) by umberto eco, though it's probably not going to be an easy read. good luck and have a nice day!
midnight sawc chapter 6 . 1/4
I am so glad you've created this fanfic. I love Hetalia and Assassin's Creed and I'm so happy it deals with Prussia and Altair :3 I can't wait for the next chapter!
Bright Misdreavus chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
Omg! Thank you so much for updating. Favorited and followed! I cannot wait to see where you will go with this!
Myrkvun Rautsson chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
You... updated...

*collapses*

You... updated...
Thankyousomuch!
FireflyAliceXIII chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
Yay Thanks for the New chapter, I was reading this while my brother played Assassin's Creed Brother. Anyway hope the next chapter has Altaïr in it.
Time Traverser chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
I'm glad to see an update! Can't wait to see how this unfolds.
SecondtoNon chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
Yay! I'm so glad that you finally updated! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Kay-Mentrae chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
Ohmigosh this story is soo good! Why have t you updated it?

I just got into assassin's creed and have started a new game on the first one, and I absolutely love hetalia and Prussia is my favorite character so this story is deadly awesome for me XD
It's soo cool so far and it has an interesting plot as well! But you haven't updated in over two years! And the story just got interesting too! Oh please please tell me this story hasn't been dropped! I really really like it so far and would like to see more! Pretty please?
Umm, pm me back maybe? K thanks!
FireflyAliceXIII chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Ahhhh! That was pretty good I love the fact that this fic is centred around Gilbert and the fact it has interactions between nations and people. I can't wait to see where you'll take this fic, hope you update soon.
Saphire4260 chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
This is amazing! Omg ive been waiting for someone to make a fic like this! (I write but am to insecure to post anything XD). Thank you so much for writing thisssss cant wait for more!
nicolft chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
Is...Prussia still a nation? And I dunno, his ego seems smaller XD
TheFreakyKitty chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
It's been... so long... Please promise you'll update this, because it's awesome :D
SiZodiac chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
I'm so sad there's no more of it, hope you'll update it soon!

on a side note, I'm so happy Austria has a small part in this story, since he's my favorite hetalia character.
also, I seriously love your OCs. they are well-defined with unique personalities, and best of all do not overshadow canon characters.

looking forward to see altair again!
SiZodiac chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
things are getting so very interested! can't wait to read the next chapter!
SiZodiac chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
another wonderful chapter!
this story has me entranced from the very start, and I cannot thank you enough for remembering the proper physical age of Gilbert during this moment in history. a common mistake too many historical-hetalia fan writers make.

there are a few grammar mistakes though, but I know they are unintentional. but there's one that stands out for me: "Guten Nacht" should be "Gute Nacht" (due to night being feminine in German).